From Joomla! Documentation
The Home Dashboard consists of configurable panels providing access to many default Joomla functions and features.
Backend → Вход на сайт
The sub-panels that make up the Home Dashboard illustrated above are Administrator modules. Each can be unpublished via its configuration icon or published via the list of administrator modules.
More modules can be added to suit the Administrator's purposes.
The left part of each icon links to the list of items. The right part, the Plus symbol, links to the form to create a new item.
- Пользователи. Create/delete users, change passwords, modify language and time preferences, and switch which WYSIWYG editor the user has access too. You can also assign users to User Groups, limiting to which aspects of the site they have access.
- Материалы. Manage all of your current articles.
- Категории. Create new categories, and publish/unpublish existing ones.
- Медиа-менеджер. Manage files on your web server. You can delete existing files or upload different ones from your hard drive. You can also create new directories on your web server's file system.
- Модули. Control the location and function of modules that are installed on the site.
- Плагины. Enable and disable plugins, edit a plugin's details and options.
- Снятие блокировок. Check-in of all currently pending or locked items.
- Очистить кэш. Deletes all Cache files from the cache folders, including current ones, from your web server.
- Общие настройки. The global configuration has parameters that, when adjusted, will effect your entire Joomla site. This makes the Global Configuration perhaps one of the most important areas in your Joomla Backend. Here you can change many options including, but certainly not limited to: Time Zone, Language, Server Configurations, Session settings, and Meta Data.
Access from all pages: click the Joomla Logo.
This Portal brings together information related specifically to Joomla 4.