Языки: Установленные языки
From Joomla! Documentation
In the Installed Languages list you can set the default Languages independently for the Site and Administrator interfaces.
How to Access
- Select System → Manage Panel → Languages from the Administrator menu.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Radio Buttons. Select a radio button to make the selected language the Default Site and/or Administrator language.
- Title. The name of the language in English.
- Native Title. The name of the language in that language.
- Language Tag. Language Tag of the Installed Language.
- Default. The default language of the site, marked with a yellow graphical asterisk in this column. Note: to every user a language can be assigned (see "User Management"), user from groups "Administrator" and "Super Administrator" can select their preferred language themselves at login.
- Version. The version number of the installed language.
- Date. The creation date of the language.
- Author. The name of the language translator is displayed in this column.
- Author Email. The email address of the translator.
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number. When creating a new item, this field displays "0" until you save the new entry, at which point a new ID is assigned to it.
Filter by Site or Administrator
- Site. Shows the installed Languages for the Frontend part. Here you can set the default language for the Frontend of your Joomla website.
- Administrator. Shows the installed Languages for the Backend part. Here you can set the default language for the Backend of your Joomla website.
Filter Options. This screen has no Filter Options
- Switch Languages. In the Administrator screen only, select a language radio button and then this button. The Administrator language will change and there will be a message such as Message La langue de l'administration a été changée en "French (France)".
- Users can use any Language from the list of installed Languages, either by having it assigned in the Users list or by filling out a Menu Item list - New/Edit - User Form Layout at the Frontend. This will cause the Joomla! system prompts to be generated in this Language just for this User. For example, if a User chooses Spanish as their language, then the Search Module will show with prompts in Spanish.
- This User's choice is not affected by the Default Language set for the Frontend.
- Changing a User's Language or the Default Language does not affect the website's Articles and other content.
- Important: Do not delete the default language files (for example, with FTP). This will create errors on both the Frontend and Backend.
- Additional Languages can be added using the Install Languages Screen.
- If desired, you can show the Frontend site in one Language and show the Backend administration pages in a different Language. Also, individual articles can be configured to use a different language in the Advanced Parameter pane when editing the Article.
- To install more Languages: Install Languages Screen.
- To uninstall a Language: Extensions - Manage
- To change the Language for a User: Users - New/Edit
- To set the Language of an Article: Articles - New/Edit - Parameters - Advanced