Post-installation Messages: Options
From Joomla! Documentation
Post-installation Messages Configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for all post-installation messages.
How to Access
- Select the Post-installation Messages icon in any Administrator list screen Title bar. The icon is disabled in Edit screens. Then...
- Select the Options button in the Toolbar.
Default permissions used for all content in this component.
- Access Administration Interface: (Inherited/Allowed/Denied). Allow or deny Access Administration Interface for users in the Public group. Access Administration Interface Allows users in the group to access the administration interface for this extension.
- Edit State: (Inherited/Allowed/Denied). Allow or deny Edit State for users in the Public group. Edit State Allows users in the group to change the state of any content in this extension.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Save. Saves the item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the item and closes the current screen.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.