User Actions Log: Options
From Joomla! Documentation
The User Actions Log Options screen allows setting of parameters used globally for User Actions Log component. Control if you want to enable or not the IP logging, the CVS delimiter you would like, what events should be logged and define the permissions for each user group.
How To Access
To access this screen:
- Select Users → Users Actions Log from the Administrator menu. Then...
- Select the Options button in the Toolbar.
- IP logging. (Yes/No) This allows you to choose if you want the users' IP to be logged in the site and displayed in the User Actions log screen.
- CSV delimiter. (Coma/Semicolon). This allows to choose if you want the actions log to be exported in CSV using coma or semicolon
- Select events to be logged. This allows to choose which events of your site should be logged.
- Log API Requests. Default is No. If set to Yes for testing...
- Verbs To Log. The options are GET, POST, DELETE, PUT and PATCH.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Save. Saves the user and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the user and closes the current screen.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.