Helpsite form field type
The helpsite form field type provides a drop down list of the help sites in your Joomla installation. If the field has a saved value this is selected when the page is first loaded. If not, the default value (if any) is selected. With the exception of the “Local” entry, which is always added, the list of help sites is generated from the file:
The 'local' string is translatable. The 'local' URL returned is an empty string.
- type (mandatory) must be helpsite.
- name (mandatory) is the unique name of the field.
- label (mandatory) (translatable) is the descriptive title of the field.
- default (optional) is the default help site URL (not the visible help site name).
- description (optional) (translatable) is text that will be shown as a tooltip when the user moves the mouse over the drop-down box.
Example XML parameter definition:
<field name="myhelpsite" type="helpsite" default="" label="Select a help site" description="" />