How to create an article from the front end
From Joomla! Documentation
This article is tagged because it NEEDS UPDATING. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
Reason: 'Needs an update using version 3.x'
- Click on “Submit an Article” in the user menu of the front end.
- Title your article in the text field labeled title.
- Add images to your document. You can select previously uploaded pictures, give a direct URL to an image or upload your own image. (optional)
- Add pagebreaks to your article. Pagebreaks make a table of contents for your article. (optional)
- Add a readmore tag to your article. Anything past the readmore tag can only be seen if the article is viewed individually. (optional)
- Type your article in the large text field.
- Return to the top of the page and click on the save button to create the article. Clicking on cancel will take you back to the homepage without saving.