Integer form field type
From Joomla! Documentation
The integer form field type provides a select box with a range of integer values. If the field has a value saved, this value is displayed when the page is first loaded. If not, the default value (if any) is selected.
- type (mandatory) must be integer.
- name (mandatory) is the unique name of the field.
- label (mandatory) (translatable) is the descriptive title of the field.
- default (optional) (translatable) is the default value.
- description (optional) (translatable) is text that will be shown as a tooltip when the user moves the mouse over the drop-down box.
- class (optional) is a CSS class name for the HTML form field. If omitted this will default to 'text_area'.
- first (mandatory) this value is the lowest on the list.
- last (mandatory) this value is the highest on the list.
- step (mandatory) each option will be the previous option incremented by this integer, starting with the first value until the last value is reached.
Example XML field definition which would create a select box with the choices of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10:
<field name="myintegervalue" type="integer" default="Some integer" label="Choose an integer" description="" first="1" last="10" step="1" />