From Joomla! Documentation
This Joomla! Documentation Wiki Tutorial Project is focused on 'User' writing, improving and maintaining Tutorials specifically for Beginners. The Joomla! Docs Wiki is collaborative, community-contributed and maintained, anyone can get involved in the Beginners Tutorial Project! There are many small tasks in this JDOC project that when combined together will help produce high quality tutorials for beginner and intermediate Joomla! developers. Show others your interest in the Joomla! project, sign up to help with this Docs Wiki Project on the discussion page. No pressure, no time table, just give what you can, when you can.
Beginner Tutorials Maintained
No specific version
Getting Started Tutorials for Joomla! 3.x
These are a few 'to do's' to get this project started ː
- Organisation of project
- Doc helper sign-ups use talk page
- Identify current articles to include in Beginners Tutorial Project
- User page badge to identify project volunteers
- Contribution recognition on pages and this project page
加入此 JDOC 專案
- Just Register and login on this wiki to get started.
- Already registered, sign up to help this particular JDOC Project on the Talk page with your wiki signature ('4' tildes '~~~~') and task(s). Make sure you check the 'Watch this page' box or alternatively, you can add the project page to your Watchlist. It will keep you up to date on the project.
- For example:
- ~~~~ - categorisation
- ~~~~ - technical review
- ~~~~ - project tasks page
- ~~~~ - update project tasks page, technical reviewer
- Not sure you can help this project, or think you can help somewhere else? Join a different JDOC Project! The Joomla! Docs Wiki is a collaborative community-contributed resource of the Joomla! project. Everyone's help is appreciated and needed to maintain it.
Want to help but don't know how?
If you would like to contribute to the Wiki and just don't know where to start, please contact a member of the Documentation Team.
Help Improve the Joomla! Docs Wiki
What is the goal of this project?
To create, improve and maintain a high quality set of tutorials.
Do I have join this project to contribute to the Tutorial pages?
Not at all, but it helps to centralized the effort and keep duplicate work to a minimum on the Docs Wiki. See below, How much time...
Why do I have to sign up on for the project?
You are letting others know how you will contribute, even if it is in a small way. It will also add the discussion page to your Watchlist if you check the 'Watch this page' before you post. This is so you will receive news and more user notices of involvement in the project.
How much time is involved? I'm just too busy right now.
Your time and contributions are always appreciated! One small task might take only 5 mins a week of time (e.g. adding one page in a Tutorial series to your Watchlist to track changes). See above, Do I have to join to contribute...
Members of this Project
The JDOC Beginners Tutorials Project was started on Tues,18 Jun 2013 in an effort to benefit the users of the Joomla! Documentation Wiki.
The Beginners page is the #1 page of all the pages sought on the Joomla! Docs Wiki and Getting Started with Joomla! ranks #4? These pages need to be maintained constantly and consistently as a benefit to the Joomla! community.