From Joomla! Documentation
< JDOC:Developer Tutorials Project
This project page or section is incomplete, which means it may be lacking information. You are welcome to assist in its completion by editing it as well. If this project page or section has not been edited in several days, please consider helping complete the content.
This page was last edited by Shawnhy (talk| contribs) 2 years ago. (Purge)
加入此 JDOC 專案
You don't need to join the Documentation Working Group to help improve and maintain the Joomla! Documentation Wiki. You don't need to be an expert on writing Joomla! extensions! There are many tasks which can help you learn Joomla! development while helping maintain the Tutorial pages. Please note that registration on this wiki is entirely separate from registration on other Joomla! sites, such as the Joomla! forum.
- Just Register and login on this wiki to get started.
- Already registered, sign up to help this particular JDOC Project on the Talk page with your wiki signature('4' tildes '~~~~') and task(s). Make sure you check the 'Watch this page' box or alternatively, you can add the project page to your Watchlist. It will keep you up to date on the project.
- For example:
- ~~~~ - categorisation
- ~~~~ - techinical review
- ~~~~ - project tasks page
- ~~~~ - update project tasks page, technical reviewer
- For example:
- Not sure you can help this project, or think you can help somewhere else? Join a different JDOC Project! The Joomla! Docs Wiki is a collaborative community-contributed resource of the Joomla! project. Everyone's help is appreciated and needed to maintain it.
If you would like to contribute to the Wiki and just don't know where to start, please contact a member of the Documentation Working Group.
協助改善Joomla! Docs Wiki
- Suggest ideas and give your feedback for future articles or improvements to existing content. Post your thoughts on our Roadmap talk page.
- Add or edit pages list in the Portal pages.
- Work on one of the Joomla! Docs Wiki pages that are in need of additional content.