Members of the 'Editor' Group have the following permissions.
- Block a user from sending email (blockemail)
- Block other users from editing (block)
- Change protection levels and edit cascade-protected pages (protect)
- Delete pages (delete)
- Have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled (autopatrol)
- Move pages (move)
- Move pages with their subpages (move-subpages)
- Not be affected by IP-based rate limits (autoconfirmed)
- Perform CAPTCHA-triggering actions without having to go through the CAPTCHA (skipcaptcha)
- Quickly rollback the edits of the last user who edited a particular page (rollback)unprotect (unprotect)
Editors are courteous to users and willing to assist others who ask questions or need help.