JDOC:Política do Wiki
Essa política cobre o uso do Wiki da Documentação Joomla em docs.joomla.org. Failure to abide by this policy may result in editing or removal of your contributions. We reserve the right to ban abusers from this site either for a specific time period or indefinitely. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
- Some uma conta por pessoa é permitida.
- Ao se registrar, um endereço de e-mail válido é requerido uma vez que este é uma parte integrante do processo de registro.
- Você precisa confirmar seu endereço de e-mail ou você não terá permissões de edição. Não se esqueça de verificar sua pasta de lixo eletrônico ao ver se você não recebeu um e-mail de confirmação.
- Novos usuários da wiki estão sujeitos a filtros para evitar que as contas de bots de spam sejam registradas e enviem spam para nossa wiki.
- Sua conta deve estar sempre associada com um endereço de e-mail válido.
- Joomla! é sobre pessoas; nomes de domínios nos nomes de usuários não são permitidos.
- All contributions must be in English, it is the source language of our documentation. We have a translation project for other languages. If you wish to contribute to documentation in your language, please see information about our Documentation Translators.
- All entries must be relevant to Joomla! The one exception is that you may include some background information on yourself and your interests on your personal User page.
- When creating a new page choose an appropriate page title. Avoid non-alphanumeric characters (except spaces) in page titles.
- Do not create useless pages; they will be deleted and may render you liable to being banned.
- Do not link to any external site that is not relevant to the subject of the page. Such links will be deleted.
- Do not link to external sites for more information when the information is needed in the page itself. Either write the page yourself or seek permission to include the article in the wiki, bearing in mind the licensing requirements.
- Any material, including links, that could be considered self-promotional will be deleted. This rule is relaxed slightly for User Pages (see below).
- Linking to extensions: If an extension (commercial or otherwise) is listed in the JED then the link from a documentation page must be to the approved JED listing only.
- No commercial advertising is permitted.
- When recommending an extension or other product to help a user solve their issue, you must disclose any affiliations you may have with the company or group that authors that particular product. This includes, but is not limited to: any paid or non-paid relationships past or present, receiving any promotional products or services, or any other similar information.
- Any posts deemed to be self promotion, advertising, or spam can and will be removed. NO SPAM - NO ADVERTISING eg. Posting and making excessive, inappropriate and unnecessary references to your products and websites is self promotion.
- This is not the place to settle a commercial disagreement for custom development or to be a 'wall of shame'. Any pages created, edited or written in this nature will be removed.
- Do not link to any site that contains adult content, sexually-orientated material or might otherwise be considered offensive. Not only will the link be deleted, but you will be banned as well.
- No spam. Spammers will be banned. What is spam? Read this: Spamming
- All contributions made on this wiki are covered by the Joomla! Electronic Documentation License.
- User pages are intended to allow you the opportunity to give a little background information about yourself. We reserve the right to edit, reduce, modify or delete content on User pages if we deem it to break any of these wiki policy rules.
- One or two links to your home page will be permitted unless these are of an overtly commercial nature.
- We reserve the right to delete all User pages in the future if they are being widely abused, or if similar features are made available on another website in the joomla.org domain.
- Do not send email to another user via the wiki which could be considered abusive, threatening or spam. We will investigate all complaints and if upheld you will receive a permanent ban.