Main Page/Did you know
Glossary Term of the Day
The Administrator application, also known as the Back-end, Admin Panel or Control Panel, is the interface where administrators and other site officials with appropriate privileges can manipulate the look of a Joomla! powered web site. There are many tasks which can be done with the administrator interface. You can set up how your web site looks with the Template Manager or completely change a web site's look by changing the template to another template. You can also add new extensions such as components, languages, modules, and ...read more
Our most popular doc pages!
- 1. Beginners
- 2. Main Page
- 3. Migrating from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5
- 4. Getting Started with Joomla!
- 5. Installing Joomla
- 6. Developers
- 7. How do you recover or reset your admin password?
- 8. Upgrading 1.5 from an existing 1.5x version
- 9. Vulnerable Extensions List
- 10. Developing a Basic Component - Joomla! 2.5
- 11. Use Joomla! on your own computer
- 12. Installing a template
- 13. How do you modify a template?
- 14. Creating a basic Joomla! template
- 15. How do you put a module inside an article?
- 16. Joomla 3.0 FAQ
- 17. Accessing the database using JDatabase
- 18. Web designers
- 19. Changing the site favicon
- 20. Copying a Joomla website