The team below is reponsible for organizing this event. The following focussed areas have been defined:
- Logistics - Venue planning, helping with tasks (our to-do list), guiding people into tasks.
- Communications - The people taking care of communications create news announcements, work on guidance for people who want to get involved etc.
- Documentation - This sub-team is responsible for setting up all documentation for this event, but also will guide all that is related to documentation within the Joomla! project.
- Infrastructure - Setting up all tools that are being used during the event. Like this wiki, our [Tracker], IRC, task summary, shared Google document etc.
Below the team that is organizing the event is listed, including their roles. If you are interested in helping out, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your area of interest.
- Chris Davenport (documentation)
- Kevin Devine (contributions)
- Anthony Ferrara (overall coordination, logistics)
- Jerry Hilburn (communications, documentation)
- Wilco Jansen (overall coordination, communications)
- Jennifer Marriot (logistics)
- Amy Stephen (communications)
- Elin Waring (infrastructure)