From Joomla! Documentation
Як кіраўнік Сеціўнага сайту, Вы можаце быць занедаволены яго знешнім выглядам, але – перадаць задачу аб выглядзе сеціўнаму мастаку. Калі ж Вам патрэбны змены ў працы Сайта – Вы можаце звяртацца да сеціўнага Распрацоўшчыка... Як сеціўны адміністратар – Вы адказныя за дзённую працу і падтрымку сайта. Дзейнасць можа складацца з забеспячэння наяўнасці рэзервовых копій; кіравання доступам карыстальнікаў; магчымай усталёўкі пашырэнняў. Вы таксама можаце быць адказныя за бяспеку сайта.
- 1 Joomla! should always kept updated
- 2 Common Tasks and Questions
- 3 Article Management
- 4 User Management
- 5 Menu Management
- 6 Joomla! Security Guide
- 7 Template Management
- 8 Tricks, Tips and Performance
- 9 Extension Management
- 10 Administrators Documentation Projects and Open Tasks
- 11 Other Ideas and Suggestions
The intention is that the list of topics you see below should be task-orientated and not a "feature list" for Joomla! website administration. These items should address real and common activities that an Administrator will need to perform.
Joomla! should always kept updated
If you use Joomla, you should expect from the beginning that you have to keep the CMS regularly updated. This is one of the most important security aspects in the operation of a CMS (not only specific Joomla) in the World Wide Web.
- How to keep the installed Joomla! version up to date, you can find here:
Updating from an existing version
- What version of Joomla! should you use?
Common Tasks and Questions
- Logging into the control panel
- How do you recover or reset your admin password?
- Basics on backing up a Joomla Website
- Detailed Information on Global Configuration Settings
- Cannot save Global Configuration changes
- Taking the website temporarily offline
- How do you choose secure extensions?
- What is a vulnerable extension?
- Making your site Search Engine Friendly
- Adding a new article
- Adding a menu item which points to an Article
- Adding a menu link in an Article
- Managing the front page
- Scheduling an Article to be available only between certain dates
- Restricting access to an Article
- Restricting access to "read more"
- Removing email, print or PDF icons from Articles
- Removing author name, creation date or update date from all Articles
- Moving an Article to the archive
- Deleting an Article
Editing an article
- Adding an image to an article
- Inserting a heading into an Article
- Inserting a list into an Article
- Inserting a table into an Article
- Modifying a table in an Article
- Inserting a link to another website into an Article
- Removing a link from an Article
- Splitting an Article into an introduction with a link to read more
- Removing author name, creation date or update date from an Article
- Previewing an Article
- Splitting a long Article into multiple linked pages
For more information, see Article Management Portal page.
- setting user registration policy
- customising the Login Form module
- adding a new user
- changing user groups
- resetting a user password
- listing a user on a contacts page
- dealing with a problem user
For more information, see User Management Portal page.
- Adding a new menu
- Adding a new menu item
- Changing the order of items in a menu
- Moving a menu to a different position
- Creating a Category Blog menu Help Screen
For more information, see Menu Management Portal page.
Joomla! Security Guide
Administrators should also be aware of security issues.
- Joomla Security Checklist
- How to enable HTTPS on your site
- Security and Performance FAQs
- Top 10 Stupidest Administrator Tricks
- Secure coding guidelines (for developers)
Joomla Security Forums
Joomla Security Feeds
The following articles will help new users understand how Joomla! uses templates to display web pages.
- Getting Started with Templates - New to Joomla! users should start here!
- Templates supplied with Joomla! - List of Templates supplied with a standard Joomla! install.
- Installing a template - A easy to follow how to.
- Accessing the Template Manager - General reference
- Switching templates - Change your Joomla! template
- Template style - Understanding Joomla! Template features
Migrating from Joomla! 1.5 to 3.x
There are differences in how Joomla! 1.5 templates work compared to Joomla! 3.x templates. Joomla! 1.5 templates must be upgraded to work with 3.x.
For more information, see Template Management Portal page.
Tricks, Tips and Performance
- Speed up your site with caching: Cache
- Report a BUG: Filing bugs and issues
- Do a pull request: Using the Github UI to Make Pull Requests
- Finding an extension
- Installing an extension
- Uninstalling an extension
- Extension Manager Update
- Extension Manager Update
- Reinstalling deleted core extensions for Joomla 2.5
- Overriding a language string in Joomla or an extension
Administrators Documentation Projects and Open Tasks
The Joomla! Documentation Wiki needs your help! Below is a list of pages/articles needed for this page. If you know of a topic which needs to be addressed, just add it to the List of Red Links below by using the following wikimarkup.
|To add a Red Link
and add it to the Administrators Projects and Tasks page. Please use the following wikimarkup code to add the suggested topic to the list:
List of Red Links for needed Administrator Articles:
- Choosing an installation
- Choosing an installation and how to install WAMP/LAMP/XAMP
- PHP server upgrades on each platform, or with different systems
- Investigating and diagnosing a system you just inherited
- Monitoring website load / joomla code bottlenecks
- Receiving website feedback, depending on size of readership
Other Ideas and Suggestions
List your ideas and suggestions here:
- We need more ideas and suggestions for improving this page. -The Doc Team