This is where you will find all the information you need as a Joomla! Bug Squad member.
The Joomla! Bug Squad (JBS) is a team within the Production Working Groups. Their job is to identify and fix bugs in Joomla. This includes the following:
- Scan the Joomla! CMS 3.x Bug Reporting Forum for reported issues and help community members with solving these issues.
- Report bugs on our Issue Tracker
- Fix reported bugs and resolve reported issues according to the Bug Tracking Process.
Join the Bug Squad
- Joomla! uses GitHub as its code repository and the Joomla! Issue Tracker for reporting bugs.
- Send an email request to the Bug Squad requesting membership in the Joomla! Bug Squad. You will have to provide your GitHub Username.
- The Bug Squad uses an ongoing Skype chat. Once you are added to the squad, a coordinator will include you in the Skype chat.
- Joomla! CMS Development Mailing list (Joomla extension developer help? Please use Joomla! General Development Mailing list)
- Joomla! CMS Issue Tracker
- Joomla! CMS Github Repository
- Pizza, Bugs & Fun
- Bug Tracking Process
- Filing bugs and issues
- Issue Priorities
- Testing Checklists
- Testing Joomla! patches
- Joomla! Patch Tester
- Joomla CodeSniffer
- Coding style and standards
See the Bug Squad references.