From Joomla! Documentation
This is where you will find all the information you need as a Joomla! Bug Squad member.
The Joomla! Bug Squad (JBS) is a team within the Production Working Groups. Their job is to identify and fix bugs in Joomla. This includes the following:
- Scan the Joomla! 3.x Bug Reporting Forum for reported issues and help community members with solving these issues.
- CMS Issue Tracker .
- Fix reported bugs and resolve reported issues according to the Bug Tracking Process.
Join the Bug Squad
- Joomla! uses GitHub as its code repository and for reporting bugs.
- Send an email request to Roland Dalmulder requesting membership in the Joomla! Bug Squad. You will have to provide your GitHub Username.
- The Bug Squad uses an ongoing Skype chat. Once you are added to the squad, a coordinator will include you in the Skype chat.
- Joomla! CMS Development Mailing list (Joomla extension developer help? Please use Joomla! General Development Mailing list)
- Joomla! CMS Issue Tracker
- Joomla! CMS Github Repository