Bug Squad/Join the Bug Squad
From Joomla! Documentation
- Joomla! uses GitHub as its code repository and the Joomla! Issue Tracker for reporting bugs.
- You will need a GitHub user account to report issues on the CMS Issue tracker.
- You will use your GitHub user account to submit patches (PRs) against the Joomla code repository for bug fixes.
- You will use your GitHub user account to test patches using the Joomla! Patch Tester.
- Send an email request to the Bug Squad requesting membership in the Joomla! Bug Squad. You will have to provide your GitHub Username.