Equipo de Fallos
From Joomla! Documentation
Purpose, Function and Roles
The purpose of the Joomla! Bug Squad (JBS) is to reduce the number of bugs in Joomla.
This is valid not only for the CMS, but for every Joomla (sub-)project.
Únete al Equipo de Fallos
Become a Contributor
All you need to start contributing is a GitHub account.
A good starting point is testing pull requests (PRs), as we always need at least 2 successful tests for each PR before it can be merged. Detailed instructions for testing Joomla! patches are found on the documentation site.
If you are comfortable with coding, you can create PRs for open issues as well.
We use Glip for team communication, so you are encouraged to create an account there, if you have not yet. The "Bug Squad Public Discussion" channel is for Bug Squad contributors. Drop a mail to the Bug Squad, if you can't get into that channel. You will be added manually then.
- report issues on the CMS Issue tracker.
- submit patches (PRs) against the Joomla code repository for bug fixes.
- test patches using the Joomla! Patch Tester.
Become a Member
As a member of the Bug Squad, you are expected to mentor contributors, scan the various communication channels for potential issues, and to support the developers to prevent and fix bugs.
If you accept the challenge, send an email request to the Bug Squad with a short description of your expertise to request membership.
See Bug Squad Team
The Joomla! Bug Squad uses Glip for team communication, so you are encouraged to create an account there, if you have not yet. The "Bug Squad Public Discussion" channel is for Bug Squad contributors. Drop a mail to the Bug Squad, if you can't get into that channel. You will be added manually then. Additionally, you might want to subscribe to the Joomla! CMS Development Mailing list.
- Pizza, Fallos y Diversión
- Proceso de Seguimiento de fallos
- Cómo informar sobre incidencias y problemas
- Prioridad del gestor de incidencias y fallos
- Pruebas de Listas de Comprobación
- Probar los parches de Joomla!
- Componente Patchtester para probadores
- Rastreador de Código de Joomla!
- Codificación normas de estilo y estándares