From Joomla! Documentation
Articles in this Series
Joomla kasutajagrupp (JUG) on grupp kohalikest, kes jagavad regulaarselt Joomla teadmisi, kogemusi ja on ühendatud teiste meie kogukonna kasutajatega. Nad saavad omavahel kokku vähemalt kaks korda aastas. See on suurepärane koht uute inimestega kohtumiseks ja hea võimalus Joomla kohta õppida kõigile algajatest kuni proffideni.
Praegusel hetkel on maailmas rohkem kui 100 registreeritud kasutajagruppi! Näed neid aadressil https://community.joomla.org/user-groups.html.
Starting a Joomla! User Group
What are the benefits to starting and running a JUG? (Or why start a JUG). There are many. Some are:
- To promote Joomla to more people in your local area.
- To build a strong sense of community with other Joomla users.
- To promote and gain friendships and to network with people of like mind.
- Saad aidata Joomlal kinnitada kanda sinu kodukandis.
- Get access to a private Glip chat with other JUG Organisers world-wide.
- Access to public Glip channels in the Joomla! Project.
- Doesn't need to take a lot of time. The minimum number of meetings per year is two in person meetings.
- The group can run in your language and your culture. The group can have it's own personality. No two JUGs are the same.
- Saad teisi aidata.
- Saad teisi õpetada.
- Saad teistelt õppida.
- Leiad sõpru ning saad teistega suhelda.
There are some basic requirements to start a Joomla User Group which include:
- At least two people to run the group as leaders (minimum)
- A place to meet in your town - for example a meeting room, a bar, restaurant, office space etc.
- A name which represents a town or city (not a country, state or large region)
- An online place to promote your group and allow people to find out about the group (e.g. website, Meetup.com, Facebook group, LinkedIn group, Google+ Community, etc)
- See the Joomla! User Group Rules/FAQs
- See the Joomla! User Group Terms of Service
How do I find someone else to lead my group with?
There are many ways to find other Joomla users in your local area:
- Joomla! User Group Forum
- Localised forums (e.g. Afuj, JoomlaCommunity.nl, Joomla.it)
- Local networking
- Approach other website designers who want to learn about Joomla!
How do I find a venue?
It is best to try and find a venue which can be used free of charge, or at low cost, so that you do not have high expenses in starting your group. Some ideas for places to meet could be:
- Company meeting rooms or showrooms
- Bars, restaurants and cafes
- Community meeting rooms/Village Halls
- Coworking spaces
Kas peaksime tasu küsima?
As a Joomla! User Group organiser you may wonder whether you should ask visitors/members/attenees for a financial contribution. A contribution can be useful to get the facilities like a beamer (data projector) or to pay for the drinks/snacks during the meeting. If there are speakers invited, funds could be used for a gift or travel expenses. An important point is that Joomla! User Groups are not in existance to make a big profit. Charging for meetings is so that you can meet expenses of the Group. Your financials should be transparent and anyone, including the JUG Team should be allowed to see them. Some groups are completely free and funded by sponsorship. Other groups are free to attend, but have an optional fee for food and beverages (e.g. pizza and beer!). Some JUG groups charge a fixed fee per meeting. When there is money involved is good to have a treasurer and be transparent with your financial records.
Kuidas leida uusi liikmeid?
Some JUG groups have found that meetup.com is a good way to attract new members from outside the Joomla Community since they do well with search engines. The main disadvantage of meetup.com is that it is a paid service and is not free, however it does handle meeting announcements, RSVPs etc very well. You can also work on developing your own Group website, and you can list events if you are a registered Joomla User Group you can list them on events.joomla.org. Other sites you might want to use include Lanyrd and Plancast.
Running a Joomla! User Group
Joomla! kasutajagrupi loomisel on palju üksikasju ja küsimusi, millele on vaja hoolikalt mõelda.
- Kas meie grupp aktsepteerib ettevõtete sponsorlust?
- Kuidas me leiame oma grupis esinejad?
- Kuidas me hoiame oma koosolekud huvitavatena erinevate oskustega inimeste jaoks?
- Kui sageli me peaksime kohtuma?
- Mis vahendeid me selleks vajame ja kuidas me need hangime?
- Kuidas ma haldan inimesi, kes soovivad meie koosolekutel osaleda?
- Kuidas ma suhtlen liikmetega?
- Kuidas ma saan abi, kui meil on probleeme?
- Kuidas ma saan mitteaktiivse grupi uuesti käivitada?
- Mis on kasutajagrupi parimad toimimisviisid?
- Kas meil on veebisait koos kõige vajalikuga (uudiskiri, meililist)?
- Kus on ametlikud kasutajagrupide nimekirjad?
- Kasutajagrupist teatamine
Help for User Group Organisers
To help those interested in creating and running a Joomla! User Group, here are some common resources to help.
There is a popular Glip chat which includes JUG Organisers from around the world - if you would like to join it please get in touch with the JUG Team by opening a ticket at https://community.joomla.org/helpdesk/user-groups-support/department/joomla-user-group-support.html We also have a Google Doc which we hope to convert over to be hosted here, this is at http://bit.ly/JUGSmaster.
Are you willing to speak at JUG meetings either geographically near you or via Skype/Google+? If so, please add your details to the JUG Speakers List. Be sure to leave a means for JUG Organisers to contact you.
Have you got slide decks, presentations and videos from past JUG Meetings that you would like to make available to others? If so, please add these to the Past Presentations page.
Have you got resources that help your JUG run that would be good for other JUGs? Things like conferencing, screen share software? If so, please add these to the JUG Resources page.