Joomla! 4'teki potansiyel geriye dönük uyumluluk sorunları
From Joomla! Documentation
This article or section is incomplete, which means it may be lacking information. You are welcome to assist in its completion by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please consider helping complete the content.
Bu belge, Joomla! 4 potansiyeli için geriye dönük uyumluluk sorunlarını izlemektedir. Listelenen, uzantıları potansiyel olarak ihlal eden konular.
Bu karşılaştırmanın temeli Joomla 3.7
Güncellenmiş Sistem Gereksinimleri
Sistem gereksinimleri aşağıdaki gibi güncellenmiştir:
- PHP 5.5.9
- MySQL 5.5.3
- PostgreSQL 9.2
- SQL Server desteği düştü.
PHP MySQL Uzantısı
- Joomla! artık (PHP 7.0'da kaldırılan) PHP ext/mysql sürücüsünü kullanmayı desteklemiyor. Joomla! otomatik olarak mysqli uzantısını (PHP 5.3'ten beri mevcuttur) veya mysql PDO Sürücüsünü (PHP 5.3'ten beri mevcuttur) kullanmaya çalışır; aksi takdirde bir veritabanı bağlantısı oluşturmakta başarısız olur.
* Katı mod etkinleştirildi. Aşağıdaki bayraklar artık Joomla 4'te varsayılan olarak etkindir ve veritabanı sorgularınızı buna göre güncellemeniz gerekebilir. Bu, gelecekteki mysql sürüm yükseltmelerinde bize yardımcı olacak ve her iki dilde de sorgularla daha kolay uyumluluk sağlamak için postgres ile daha yakın hizalanacaktır.
'STRICT_TRANS_TABLES', 'ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO', 'NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER', 'NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION',
As a consequence, Joomla 4 will only use NULL date defaults. The use of the invalid default date of 0000-00-00 00:00:00 in Joomla 4 has been deprecated.
PHP Postgres Eklentisi
- Joomla artık PHP'nin ext / pgsql sürücüsünü kullanmayı desteklemiyor. Joomla otomatik olarak PostgreSQL PDO Sürücüsünü (PHP 5.3 ve Joomla 3.9'dan beri kullanılabilir) deneyecek ve kullanacaktır, aksi takdirde Postgres Veri Tabanı ile bir veritabanı bağlantısı oluşturulamaz.
PHP GMP Extension
This is required for using the WebAuthn Passwordless Login feature. Note the PHP GMP Extension is installed by default on the majority of hosting sites. The WebAuthn Passwordless Login System Plugin is enabled by default in Joomla 4 on https sites.
PHP mcrypt Extension
This is required for using the Joomla\CMS\Crypt\Cipher\CrytoCipher class and its alias JCryptCipherCrypto.
Aşağıdaki değişiklikler Joomla! CMS kitaplıkları için yapılmıştır (bu öncelikle Joomla! 3'teki 'libraries/cms` dizininde bulunan koddur).
- Eklenti bulma yüklemeleri artık Joomla! 1.5 eklenti klasör düzenlerinde xml dosyalarını aramayacak
- 3.x'te, yalnızca eklenti komut dosyalarında ön kontrol yöntemi denir ve hiçbiri kaldırma işlemi sırasında postflight'ı kullanmaz. Tüm eklenti tipleri, kaldırılırken bu kancaları 4.0'da kullanılabilir hale getirecektir. Halihazırda ön kontrol ve sonrası uçuş yaparsanız ve bunların yalnızca bir yükleme / güncelleme bağlamında geçerli olduğunu varsayarsanız - bu mantık artık yanlıştır ve yükleme yolunu kullanmalısınız (yöntem parametrelerinden biri olarak verilir)
- Bir eklentiyi kaldırırken, herhangi bir SQL sorgusunu tetiklemeden önce uzantı komut dosyasındaki kaldırma işlevi tetiklenir (bu artık diğer tüm uzantı türleriyle uyumludur).
Aşağıdaki sınıflar Joomla! 4.0'da kaldırılmıştır:
- JInstallerComponent (bunun yerine JInstallerAdapterComponent kullanın)
- JInstallerFile (bunun yerine JInstallerAdapterFile kullanın)
- JInstallerLanguage (bunun yerine JInstallerAdapterLanguage kullanın)
- JInstallerLibrary (bunun yerine JInstallerAdapterLibrary kullanın)
- JInstallerModule (bunun yerine JInstallerAdapterModule kullanın)
- JInstallerPackage (bunun yerine JInstallerAdapterPackage kullanın)
- JInstallerPlugin (bunun yerine JInstallerAdapterPlugin kullanın)
- JInstallerTemplate (bunun yerine JInstallerAdapterTemplate kullanın)
JInstallerAdapter no longer extends from JAdapterInstance and inherently JObject.
Özel Yükleyici Bağdaştırıcıları artık otomatik olarak yüklenmelidir.
JMenu artık soyut bir sınıf
JMenu artık soyut bir sınıf. JMenu alt sınıfları da artık bir yük yöntemi uygulamalıdır.
Manuel kaldırıldı Davranışı Dahil
JMenu::getInstance() içindeki mantık, uygulamanın includes/menu.php yolundan bir dosyayı el ile eklemek için kaldırılmıştır. Bunun yerine, JMenü alt sınıfı otomatik olarak yüklenmelidir.
- You can no longer retrieve the params property from JMenuItem directly. Use the getParams() method instead (available since Joomla 3.7)
- JMenuItem::set and JMenuItem::get have been removed. Properties must be explicitly named
- There is now a AdministratorMenuItem class which extends from MenuItem that contains extra public properties used for the Administrator menu item.
- The magic pagination functions pagination_item_active, pagination_item_inactive have been removed. Use the JLayout's joomla.pagination.link instead
- The magic pagination function pagination_list_render is deprecated. Use the JLayout joomla.pagination.list instead
Manuel Dahil Etme Davranışı Kaldırıldı
JPathway::getInstance() içindeki mantık, uygulamanın includes/pathway.php yolundan bir dosyayı el ile eklemek için kaldırılmıştır. Bunun yerine, JPathway alt sınıfı otomatik olarak yüklenmelidir.
Manuel Dahil Etme Davranışı Kaldırıldı
JRouter :: getInstance () öğesindeki mantık, uygulamanın include / router.php yolundan manuel olarak bir dosyayı dahil etmek için kaldırıldı. Bunun yerine JRouter alt sınıfı otomatik olarak yüklenmelidir.
Yöntem İmza Değişiklikleri
AttachBuildRule ve attachParseRule artık callables gerektirecek şekilde yazılmıştır.
Sınıf özellikleri olarak JVersion sınıf sabitleri erişen desteği artık desteklenmemektedir. sabit düzenlenmiş olan eski sınıf özellikleri önlemek için Joomla! 3.5'de tanıtılmıştır.
Aşağıdaki kullanımdan kaldırılmış sabitler kaldırıldı:
- JHtml'deki kayıt işlevi artık çağrılabilir bir yazı gerektiriyor. JHtml alt sınıflarının artık bu imzayla eşleşmesi gerekecektir (bunun zaten işlev kodu düzeyinde zaten gerekli olduğunu unutmayın).
- JHtml::_ artık JHtml'de herkese açık olmayan yöntemleri çağırmanıza izin vermiyor
- JHtml::_ is now a final method (you can no longer override it if you subclass JHtml) and its signature has changed to take advantage of modern PHP features (scalar and variadic typehints)
- JHtmlBootstrap::modal has been removed. Use JHtmlBootstrap::renderModal
- JHtmlSortablelist::sortable has been deprecated in favour of JHtmlDraggablelist::draggable - the old method acts as a proxy to the new method currently to facilitate the removal of jQuery UI from Joomla Core. All media assets relating to the original jQuery UI implementation have been removed.
- JHtmlBatch has been removed as all the code had been moved to layouts for template overrides. Use the JLayouts directly in your code.
- We removed the deprecated integer client handling from the updater extension adapter class. Please use site and administrator now and not the integer values 0 / 1.
Joomla! Platform kütüphaneleri için aşağıdaki değişiklikler yapılmıştır (bu öncelikle Joomla! 3'teki 'libraries/joomla` veya `libraries/legacy' dizininde bulunan koddur).
- JAccess::$assetPermissionsById and JAccess::$assetPermissionsByName and JAccess::preloadPermissionsParentIdMapping have been removed without replacement. Since 3.6 we've used other methods and class properties to optimize the loading of assets. See the JAccess bug fixes and optimizations pull request to see the reasons for this deprecation.
- JAccess::getActions has been removed. Use JAccess::getActionsFromFile or JAccess::getActionsFromData instead.
Aşağıdaki sınıflar Joomla! 4.0'da kaldırılmıştır:
- JApplicationWebRouter (bunun yerine `joomla/router' paketini kullanın)
- JApplicationWebRouterBase (bunun yerine `joomla/router' paketini kullanın)
- JApplicationWebRouterRest (bunun yerine `joomla/router` paketini kullanın)
All references to JSite and JAdministrator have been removed (these were just class alias' since Joomla 3.2)
Kullanımdan Kaldırılan Sınıflar
Aşağıdaki sınıflar kullanımdan kalktı ve Joomla! 5.0'da kaldırılması planlandı:
- JApplicationBase (use Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication instead)
CLI/Web Sınıfı Değişiklikleri
The JApplicationCli and JApplicationWeb classes have been recomposed to extend from the Framework's Application package instead. This breaks type checks for a JApplicationBase object. For forward compatibility, it is recommended to check if application classes are an instance of Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication (JApplicationBase has extended this class since Joomla! 3.4).
Additionally, both of these classes are now abstract. Developers implementing these classes must provide a doExecute method with their application's logic.
The registerEvent method is now typehinted to require a callable for the $handler parameter.
Applications that want to support both Web and CLI Applications should now typehint against the \Joomla\CMS\Application\ CMSApplicationInterface - this contains common methods (some of which in Joomla 3.x were only found in the JApplicationCms class) that can be used by all code. It's strongly recommended any custom applications (especially CLI applications) implement this interface to make compatibility checks easier, simultaneously any typehints should use the interface rather than a concrete class.
- Eski: JApplicationCli → JApplicationBase → Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication
- Yeni: JApplicationCli → Joomla\Application\AbstractCliApplication → Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication
- Eski: JApplicationWeb → JApplicationBase → Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication
- Yeni: JApplicationWeb → Joomla\Application\AbstractWebApplication → Joomla\Application\AbstractApplication
- The legacy ways of calling JApplicationWeb::redirect have been removed
- With a message and messageType parameters. (Call enqueueMessage separately.)
- Passing in a true/false value as the 2nd/3rd parameters instead of a redirect code will give an InvalidArgumentException instead of defaulting to a 303.
- JApplicationWeb::$singleValueResponseHeaders has been removed because the Framework Application will be internally using PSR-7 Response objects as of its 2.0 release. This changes how the headers data is stored so it is always a multi-dimensional array with each top level key being the header names and the value being an array holding all of the values for that header.
- The $_clientId, $_messageQueue and $_name class properties have all been renamed to remove their underscore prefix.
- Now implements CMSApplicationInterface.
- If there is an error retrieving a Pathway, Router or Menu object using the respective methods, the exception will now bubble up rather than the method silently catching the exception and returning null.
- CMSApplication::getInstance will now additionally try to load the user object (using the loadIdentity function).
- CMSApplication::isSite and CMSApplication::isAdmin have been removed as with the addition of the ConsoleApplication and ApiApplication can give misleading results. Please use CMSApplication::isClient (available from ). For more information please see Discover on which client your extension code is running.
The $_language_filter and $_detect_browser class properties have all been renamed to remove their underscore prefix.
The deprecated method JApplicationSite::getPageParameters has been removed in favour of its alias JApplicationSite::getParams
JApplicationHelper::parseXMLLangMetaFile has been removed without replacement.
- The archive package has been removed in favour of the frameworks archive package. Note the API should remain unchanged.
- Errors handing now uses Exceptions rather than JError
\Joomla\CMS\Client\ClientWrapper has been removed. Use the static methods in \Joomla\CMS\Client\ClientHelper
- JCrypt::hasStrongPasswordSupport has been removed without replacement as all PHP versions Joomla 4 matches will support strong password hashing.
The following ciphers have been removed in Joomla! 4.0:
These have been removed without replacement. Use JCryptCipherCrypto
- JCrypt::hasStrongPasswordSupport has been removed without replacement (this attempted to detect bcrypt polyfills on linux hosting but has always returned true since we required PHP 5.3.10 in Joomla 3.3)
- JCacheController::get now requires a callable. As a result JCacheControllerCallback::call has been removed.
- JCacheStorage::test has been removed. Use JCacheStorage::isSupported instead
- The default storage engines are no longer manually loaded as they are now autoloaded
- JCacheControllerOutput::start and JCacheControllerOutput::end have been removed without replacement
- Removed CacheLite storage as it not compatible with PHP7 (which is our minimum version)
- Error handling now uses Exceptions instead of JError
- \Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentRecord no longer extends JObject
Kullanımdan Kaldırılan Sınıflar
The following classes have had their inheritance changed:
- JDocumentError (now extends from \Joomla\Cms\Document\HtmlDocument instead of \Joomla\Cms\Document\Document)
Note as a result of this change rendering an error page resets the document object in Joomla\CMS\Factory::$document, the rationale being we want a clean document to work from; if the error page is triggered we aren't interested in the metadata your component has set, or the media added from some bad module, or whatever plugins are adding to the display. We want a clean environment for rendering the error page only containing the error page's loaded data.
- In order to comply with the RSS feed specification, JDocumentRendererFeedRss now allows the lastBuildDate element to be configured using the JDocumentFeed::$lastBuildDate class property when a feed is rendered. This value defaults to the current time, as is the case with Joomla! 3.x and earlier, however the time can be correctly set by changing this class property to a JDate object representing the desired timestamp.
- There is now a RendererInterface that all Renderers should implement
- JDocumentRenderer is now an abstract class and implements RendererInterface
The property type of JDocumentFeed::$lastBuildDate has changed from a string to a JDate object. The property was previously unused by the core Joomla API but extensions may have used it.
- This package has been replaced by the Joomla Framework Database Package
- Debug mode has been reworked (see the framework docs for more information )
- Factory::getApplication no longer takes arguments. These were misleading as it always returned the active application after the first call in the bootstrap, whatever arguments were passed into the function.
- Factory::getXml has been removed along with JXMLElement. Use SimpleXMLElement directly instead.
- Factory:: getEditor has been removed use JEditor::getInstance instead.
- Factory:: getUri has been removed use Uri::getInstance() instead.
- JBrowser::isSSLConnection has been removed. Use JApplicationCms::isSSLConnection (available since Joomla 3.2)
- The filesystem wrapper classes have been removed. Continue using the original static methods.
- JFilterInput::_remove has been removed in favour of JFilterInput::remove
- JFilterInput::_cleanTags has been removed in favour of JFilterInput::cleanTags
- JFilterInput::_cleanAttributes has been removed in favour of JFilterInput::cleanAttributes
- JFilterInput::_decode has been removed in favour of JFilterInput::decode
- JFilterInput::_escapeAttributeValues has been removed in favour of JFilterInput::escapeAttributeValues
- JFilterInput::_stripCSSExpressions has been removed in favour of JFilterInput::stripCSSExpressions
All of the above deprecations and removals are to allow the class to be reunified with the framework parent class.
- The libraries/joomla/form/fields and libraries/joomla/form/rules directories are no longer registered to find form classes, all form classes should be autoloaded instead
- Two new properties added addfieldprefix which registers a namespace prefix for extensions (intended to be used as a replacement for addfieldpath). For example usage please see this Github PR
- JForm::getControlGroup has been removed use the alias JForm::renderField (available since Joomla 3.2.3)
- JForm::getControlGroups has been removed use the alias JForm::renderFieldset (available since Joomla 3.2.3)
- When rendering a field using the hiddenLabel option in JForm - it now only hides the label from the User Interface - the html is still rendered with the sr-only class for screen-reader accessibility purposes.
- JFormFieldUsergroup has been removed. Use Joomla\CMS\Form\Field\UsergrouplistField instead (available since Joomla 3.2)
- The Form class has removed the protected methods filterField() and validateField(). This will break any custom Form classes that extends core Form and use these methods. This has been replaced in favour of filtering at the field level (see https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/12414 for more information)
- JFormFieldFilelist and JFormFieldFolderList have had their filter properties renamed to
folderFilterrespectively (in order to allow the use of the regular Joomla filter attribute on returned values)
- JFormPredefinedlistField has its filter properties renamed to
optionsFilter(in order to allow the use of the regular Joomla filter attribute on returned values)
- JFormFieldEditor::save has been removed without replacement
- JFormFieldText::getSuggestions has been removed in favour of JFormFieldText::getOptions
The Media field type now encodes image metadata into the internal value. This is a sample value:
To produce the final Image URL or the relative image file path, you can use the new helper:
To get the clean value (without adapter information and metadata) from the value which is stored in media form field:
Function cleanImageURL does not clean the image URL but returns object where one part of the object is cleaned URL. Using echo throws an error. For more information visit 
- The form wrapper classes have been removed. Continue using the original static methods.
Kullanılmayan Sınıflar ve Arayüzler
The following classes and interfaces have been deprecated and scheduled for removal in Joomla! 5.0:
- JHttpResponse (use Joomla\Http\Response instead)
- JHttpTransport (implement Joomla\Http\TransportInterface instead)
The Framework's HTTP package is now included in Joomla! 4.0 and JHttp and the JHttpTransport subclasses have been refactored to use the upstream package.
- JHttp no longer ships with a cacerts.pem bundle in the transports directory use the composer/ca-bundle instead which ships with core.
The JHttp class constructor has been loosened with the following changes:
- The options parameter is no longer typehinted as a Joomla\Registry\Registry object, an array or any object implementing the ArrayAccess interface can be used instead
- The transport parameter now allows any Joomla\Http\TransportInterface object.
The now deprecated JHttpTransport interface extends Joomla\Http\TransportInterface now and has caused backward compatibility breaking changes in the interface. The constructor is no longer part of the interface, and the interface's `request()` method has had a signature change. Specifically, the second parameter which previously typehinted the JUri class now typehints Joomla\Uri\UriInterface.
In refactoring the response object to inherit from the Framework's HTTP package, which is now using the PSR-7 ResponseInterface API, a minor compatibility break has been made in the structure of the response headers. As of 4.0, this will now always be a multi-dimensional array where the key is the header name and the value is an array of values for that header (previously, this was a string).
Kullanılmayan Sınıflar ve Arayüzler
The following classes and interfaces have been deprecated and scheduled for removal in Joomla! 5.0:
- JImageFilter (use Joomla\CMS\Image\ImageFilter instead)
- JImageFilterBackgroundfill (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Backgroundfill instead)
- JImageFilterBrightness (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Brightness instead)
- JImageFilterContrast (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Contrast instead)
- JImageFilterEdgedetect (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Edgedetect instead)
- JImageFilterEmboss (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Emboss instead)
- JImageFilterGrayscale (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Grayscale instead)
- JImageFilterNegate (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Negate instead)
- JImageFilterSketchy (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Sketchy instead)
- JImageFilterSmooth (use Joomla\CMS\Image\Filter\Smooth instead)
The classes from Framework's Image package have been inlined into CMS and JImage and the JImageFilter subclasses have been refactored to use them. I.e. all classes under Joomla\Image namespace moved to Joomla\CMS\Image namespace.
- JMenu::$_items, JMenu::$_default and JMenu::$_active have been had their underscore prefix's removed (note these properties were protected so this only affects custom subclasses of JMenu)
New MVC Layer
- This has been removed in Joomla 4. We have decided that this effort was not successful and as a result have continued development work on the original MVC Layer (see the "Legacy MVC" section). There is a plugin located on GitHub you can ship with your extensions whilst you migrate them back to the Legacy MVC (note that this is not shipped by default in Joomla 4).
Removing the keychain with 4.0 has resulted in the removal of the following class:
- JPathway::$_pathway and JPathway::$_count have been had their underscore prefix's removed (note these properties were protected so this only affects custom subclasses of JPathway)
- JPathway::_makeItem has been removed in favour of JPathway::makeItem (note this method was protected so this only affects custom subclasses of JPathway)
- JProfiler::getmicrotime and JProfiler::getMemory have been removed in favour of the native PHP methods they wrapped (
- JTable::__construct database object is now typehinted to be a JDatabaseDriver.
- Subclasses of JTable will need to ensure they are passing a JDatabaseDriver object to the parent constructor
- Subclasses of JTable will need to change the method signature of setDbo() if they have an extended version of that method to include the typehint
- There is a new method JTable::hasField - all instances of property_exists on JTable instances will now use this proxy method instead to allow better interoperability of Table instances
- The JTableObserver pattern (and corresponding classes) has been removed from JTable. JTable now triggers events and Tags, Content History (and any other custom uses of this pattern) should move to standard plugins.
The following methods have been removed in Joomla! 4.0:
- JMail::sendAdminMail has been removed
JMail no longer catches exceptions from PHPMailer. It is now the object calling JMail's responsibility to handle these exceptions as appropriate. In addition if mail sending is disabled in global configuration calling
\ Joomla\CMS\Mail\Mail::send() will throw a
- The functions setTransliterator, setPluralSuffixesCallback, setIgnoredSearchWordsCallback, setLowerLimitSearchWordCallback, setUpperLimitSearchWordCallback and setSearchDisplayedCharactersNumberCallback are now typehinted to require a callable.
- The "_QQ_" placeholder for double quotes has been removed (this only existed to work around an old PHP Bug that has been fixed). Escape double quotes if required (i.e. \")
- The format for language file names has been changes to ease the work in 3rd party translation tools (such as crowdin). INI language files no longer have to contain the language code (i.e. en-GB.com_contact.ini => com_contact.ini), in this case the special case of en-GB.ini has been renamed to joomla.ini in the core language pack. en-GB.xml has been named langmetadata.xml. There is a b/c layer that will continue to read the old Joomla 3 file names throughout Joomla 4.
- \Joomla\CMS\Language\Multilanguage::getSiteLangs has been removed. Use \Joomla\CMS\Language\LanguageHelper::getInstalledLanguages(0) instead
- JLanguage::exists has been removed. Use Joomla\CMS\Language\LanguageHelper::exists instead.
- The wrapper classes JTextWrapper, LanguageHelperWrapper and TransliterateWrapper have been removed. Continue to use the static methods they wrapped.
- The pdf_fonts handling/support for language packs (
language/pdf_fonts) has been removed from the language installer (see GitHub PR #31288).
Eski MVC Katmanı
- JControllerLegacy has been removed from the legacy layer, and we no longer intend to remove it or its subclasses in the near future.
- JControllerLegacy no longer extends JObject. Controllers should not call any of the methods contained in the JObject class.
- JControllerLegacy implements an interface for multiple task controllers
- JControllerLegacy::_construct now takes additional arguments. If you were previously getting a Controller object through JControllerLegacy::getInstance you do not need to change your code.
- Parameter 2: An optional MVCFactoryInterface instance
- Parameter 3: An optional CMSApplicationInterface instance
- Parameter 4: An optional Input instance
- Parameter 5: An optional FormFactoryInterface instance
- JControllerForm now uses the StringInflector package to determine the list view. This should improve its ability to determine the list view of more view names. If extension developers find that their list view is no longer being found they should manually set the view_list class property in their controller.
- JViewLegacy has been removed from the legacy layer, and we no longer intend to remove it or its subclasses in the near future.
- JViewHtml has been split into two classes - AbstractView and HtmlView. Abstract view contains the logic for accessing models and getting the name of the view and is intended to be a base class for non-Html views. Html view contains the same logic as before.
- There are now two subclasses of JViewHtml - \Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\ListView and \Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\FormView designed to speed up the development of list and form views and reduce code duplication.
- JLibraryHelper::_load has been removed. Use \Joomla\CMS\Helper\LibraryHelper::loadLibrary instead.
The session package has undergone a major refactoring to use the Framework's Session package. This change primarily affects the internals of the package; changes to the primary public API through the JSession class are minimal.
The old JString class alias has been removed. Use \Joomla\String\StringHelper instead.
Kullanılmayan Sınıflar ve Arayüzler
Joomla! 5.0'da aşağıdaki sınıflar ve arayüzler kaldırılmıştır:
JSession now extends from the Framework's Joomla\Session\Session class. Many of the methods have a modified signature and a compatibility layer exists to help with the transition.
Ad Alanı Parametresi Kullanımdan Kaldırıldı
The get, set, has and clear methods previously supported a namespace parameter. This parameter is now deprecated. The namespace should be prepended to the name before calling these methods.
In the Joomla\Session\Session class, the clear method is used to clear all data from the session store. In JSession, this method is used to remove a single key. When this method is called with parameters, it will call the new Joomla\Session\Session::remove() method.
The singleton getInstance() method has been deprecated. The session object should be retrieved from the active application or the dependency injection container instead.
In Joomla! 3.x and earlier, session handlers were represented by the JSessionStorage class and its subclasses. In Joomla! 4.0, session handlers are now implementations of Joomla\Session\HandlerInterface (which is an extension of PHP's SessionHandlerInterface. All handlers which were supported in Joomla! 3.x are still available in 4.0 in addition to two additional handlers: a handler natively implementing the APCu extension and a handler supporting Redis.
Social Media Libraries
The facebook, github, google, linkedin, openstreetmap, mediawiki and twitter packages have all been removed from the CMS.
- JUser::getParameters has been removed. You can no longer retrieve all parameters for a user but instead use JUser::getParam to get individual parameters as required.
- JUserHelper::getCryptedPassword has been removed. Joomla 4 only supports hashing with the native PHP password_hash function (via JUserHelper::hashPassword (available since Joomla 3.2.1))
- JUserHelper::getSalt has been removed without replacement (it generated the hash's JUserHelper::getCryptedPassword which is now removed as above)
- JUserHelper::invalidateCookie, JUserHelper::clearExpiredTokens and JUserHelper::getRememberCookieData have been removed without replacement. They had been unused in core since Joomla 3.2 when their logic was moved into the Cookie Authentication Plugin
- JUserWrapperHelper has been removed. Continue using the original static methods in JUserHelper.
Değiştirme olmadan kaldırılan sınıflar
- JError (use native exceptions when error handling is required)
Removed Classes and Interfaces
The following classes and interfaces have been removed in Joomla! 4.0:
use Joomla\Utilities\ArrayHelper; instead.
The following changes have been made to the external libraries that Joomla! packages and ships.
Joomla! 4.0 ships with PHPMailer 6. Please review the GitHub repository for relevant changes.
At Joomla! 3.4, the PHPUTF8 library lived in two locations in the Joomla! package; `libraries/phputf8` and `libraries/vendor/joomla/string/src/phputf8`. In Joomla! 4.0, the copy of the library in `libraries/phputf8` has been removed. The Joomla\String\StringHelper class exposes many of the library's functions and the Composer autoloader definition imports much of the library as well, however, if you need a feature that is not already included then you should import the required functions from the `libraries/vendor/joomla/string/src/phputf8` path.
SimplePie kütüphanesi artık Joomla! 4.0'a dahil değildir.
Joomla! 4.0 ships with jQuery 3. Please review the upgrading guide for relevant changes. Note that we are not including jQuery Migrate anymore either. We recommend using it locally to help debug your code if there are any issues.
jQuery UI has been removed from Joomla 4. Whilst it hasn't been officially announced as dead, there hasn't been a release of jQuery UI since 2016.
Joomla! 4.0, Bootstrap 4 ile birlikte gelir.
FOF 2.x has been removed.
Arka plandaki ISIS ve Hathor'un tümü olan Joomla! 3 şablonları ve ön uçtaki protostar ve Beeze artık desteklenmiyor. Yeni 4.0 arka uç şablonuna Atum adı verilir ve ön uç şablonu Aurora olarak adlandırılır.
As a consequence, all extensions must migrate to the new Bootstrap 5 style, away from the current Bootstrap 2.3.2 implementation. For more information about Bootstrap, visit the Bootstrap 5 Website and the Bootstrap 2.3.2 Website.
- Joomla 4 will load the template favicon first rather than the one in the Joomla Root in keeping with the concept the template is the single source of truth.
- Frontend components and module views now use Block Element Modifier (BEM) class markup to make it easier for templates to support frameworks other than bootstrap. See the BEM Website for more information on how to build similar classes.
There where also changes to options of the core components that you should take a look at when your tempalte should support 3.x and 4.x at the same time: https://docs.joomla.org/J4.x:Changed_parameters_for_template_providers
- The $_PROFILER global variable has been removed. Use /Joomla/CMS/Profiler/Profiler::getInstance instead.
Media in Libraries
No media is allowed in the libraries root folder in the CMS. All assets associated with Joomla libraries should be put in the media folder per best practices. Direct access is blocked with a .htaccess and the web.config file in the root of the libraries directory.
Removing the keychain with 4.0 has resulted in the removal of the entire Bin directory as it only contained keychain.
- All components have been namespaced and directories reworked accordingly. For more information about this read the tutorial on building a component in Joomla 4.
- com_admin profile view has been removed. (This appears to have been created historically due to issues accessing com_users. This is no longer the case so all user edits go through com_users edit user view in the backend.)
- com_actionlogs PHP 5.5 backfill code has been removed and accordingly
ActionlogsHelper::getCsvData()is now type hinted to return a
- com_actionlogs CSV export headers have been changed to match the strings shown in the UI.
- Core components have had URL Routing 'Legacy' mode removed from Joomla 3.7. You should either use your .htaccess file or the redirect component to fix any internal URLs that change. You can try the 'Modern' mode in Joomla 3 by following the instructions here
- The MailTo component has been removed without replacement. If you used this functionality you will need to find an alternative component on JED.
- In com_contact 's frontend contact view - the contact property has been removed as it was a duplicate of the item property. We chose to keep $this->item as it was consistent with that in the article and tag views. Template overrides will need updating to reflect this.
- The repeatable field in com_fields has been removed in favour of the new subform field. Data from repeatable fields is automatically migrated to the new subform field but is stored in a different format.
- The xreference fields have been removed from #__contact_details, #__content and #__newsfeeds as they were unused.
- The Gmail authentication plugin has been removed. For more information please read this blog post
- Google reCAPTCHA v1 support has been fully removed from the CAPTCHA plugin. This hasn't worked since Q2 2018. Google dropped support for it.
- The reCAPTCHA plugin now uses Google's official PHP library for CAPTCHA under the hood
- For plugins using the 3.x compatibility layer, the name result is a protected property for both input parameters and return values. For information on the new recommended approach to plugins please read S:MyLanguage/J4.x:Creating_a_Plugin_for_Joomla
- For plugins using the 3.x compatibility layer, for any type hints for events that require a class, that class must be autoloaded before the plugin is instantiated.
- The onContentBeforeSave event now requires the data parameter. This has been passed in \Joomla\CMS\MVC\Model\LegacyModel since 3.7 but is now passed in consistently by core extensions and used by the core Joomla content plugin.
- Returning before calling
parent::__construct()in the constructor of a plugin is no longer supported to avoid queuing the plugin into the event dispatcher.
- onUserBeforeDataValidation is deprecated as an event in favor of onContentBeforeValidateData (The event was usable by all content types and was not specific to users. Note that both events will be called for the duration of Joomla 4. You should migrate your code to the new event when you no longer need to support Joomla 3.
- In Joomla 4, events whose name does not start with "on" no longer work. They don't even produce any error, so it's very hard to figure out why they don't work. This means that you need to overwrite both the names of functions in plugins and the names of their calls. For more information please read 
- JAdministratorHelper has been removed without replacement. (It's been merged into JApplicationAdministrator.)
- JSubMenuHelper has been removed without replacement. (Use JHtmlSidebar instead - available since 3.0.)
- JToolbarHelper has been moved to the main libraries directory.
- The administrator module submenu has been removed.
- Logic of Module Chromes (module styles) in template files
html/modules.phphave been moved to
modules.phpare no longer supported. See https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/23570 for details.
- Module Chromes (module styles)
modChrome_roundedhave been removed from template
- Module Class Suffixes have been renamed and standardized. These are now called Module Class and are appended to the list of classes in the Module Chrome. (They are no longer rendered in the module output itself.)
- Joomla will now handle PHP's E_USER_DEPRECATED errors and pipes it into JLog - this is useful for handling deprecations in many 3rd party PHP Libraries (note it will block the page load if debug mode is enabled)
- Joomla\CMS\Exception\ExceptionHandler now only operates on Exceptions thrown in JApplication::execute. We now use Symfony's ErrorHandler when this fails or exceptions are thrown outside of this. We expect this to have minimal effect on most users and should give a more helpful message in many cases than the traditional "Error displaying the error page" error for users when things go very wrong.
- Joomla\CMS\Exception\ExceptionHandler is now format aware and will render errors in html, json, xml, feed or cli aware formats
- The Joomla\CMS\Exception\ExceptionHandler::render() signature is changed to include the Throwable typehint. Before 3.5 when PHP 7 support was added this was typehinted as Exception, and since 3.5 has been typechecked in the code itself.
Previous Joomla versions set a <base> header tag of the current URL in the frontend. This has been removed as it served no clear purpose.
The caption.js file has been removed from Joomla. Use the native HTML elements figure and figcaption. (You can look at JLayout in layouts/joomla/content/intro_image.php for an example).
saveOrderAjax does not send complete form data (like it did in Joomla 3), only cid and order variable. This may be insufficient because some extensions need more data for proper sorting - see: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/36346
Class usage like $msg = JText::_( 'Hello man!' ); can now use namespacing. That would turn into $msg = Text::_( 'Hello man!' );. To use namespacing, you need to add the proper namespace declaration. This should be added after the defined('_JEXEC') or die;.
To find out the proper namespace you can either follow the instructions here: SO confused about namespace & enquemessage... or use the generated file pdf reference file: File:J! namespace reference.pdf
Namespace mapping and manifest file name
Automatic namespace mapping won't work with extension manifest files named
manifest.xml. See: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/37750