Equipo de Trabajo de Social Media
From Joomla! Documentation
Esta página sirve para documentar la la presencia de la comunidad de Joomla! en los medios sociales, para explicar su contenido a las políticas y estrategias para la comunidad de Joomla!, y para recopilar y compartir información acerca de la administración de Joomla! en cuentas y los diversos canales de medios sociales. Se inició el 28 de julio del 2011 por Hagen Graf para documentar el trabajo del equipo Tweet de Joomla! y se ha expandido desde entonces.
- 1 Official way to contact the Joomla! Social Media Team
- 2 Team
- 3 Help Us Help YOU!
- 4 The Joomla Social Media Team
- 5 Guiding Principles
- 6 Moderation Guidelines
- 7 Facebook
- 8 Twitter
- 9 Linkedin
- 10 YouTube
- 11 Instagram
- 12 Pinterest
- 13 MeWe
- 14 Want to Join the Social Media Team?
Official way to contact the Joomla! Social Media Team
Hemos creado un canal oficial para contactar con el Equipo Social Media de Joomla! en el Glip de Joomla! llamado "Join here to contact the Social Media Team". Puedes contactar con nosotros para unirte a este canal. Si a te gustaría compartir algo del proyecto oficial del canal de medios sociales, simplemente unirte a este canal y compártelo con nosotros. Vamos a revisar el contenido y si lo aceptamos, lo vamos a compartir.
We created an official repository on GitHub to contact the Joomla! Social Media Team. If you would like to share something from official project's social media channel, or if you have any question, simply open an issue in the repo and we will answer you as soon as possible. We will revise the content and if we accept it, we will share it.
With the adaptation of the use of HootSuite, all of our Social Media Team members (SMT) have access to post on all of our platforms. While each platform has a team member/s specifically monitoring them, we have been utilizing the time and work savings of HootSuite to be able to schedule regular news posts. This responsibility is shared with all of the team rather than each post taking time from everyone.
Remember social media happens every day and our hard working team do their best to keep on top of things while also taking care of their own work and lives. If you see something to be shared or not right, drop a friendly note or tag us. We’re dancing as fast as we can.
Help Us Help YOU!
- Help us see your Joomla content by tagging Joomla
- If you have a special event happening contact us and be sure to take photos of your event and supply text of what you want covered (you know your message best). This will allow us to post about your event on our channels.
- Have a group of posts you want to schedule for your team? Contact Alison and learn how to make it happen. We can set you up with our template to do your graphics.
- Did I mention TAG JOOMLA! We want to share your Joomla events out on our channels to show the world all the great things going on within the Joomla community.
The Joomla Social Media Team
The Joomla Social Media Team consists of:
- Alison Meeks - Team Lead
- Hans van der Meer - Assistant Team Lead
- Sandra Decoux
- Davide Messia
- Ed Hathaway
Graphics for the Joomla posts if not included within the attached article or supplied by the team requesting the posts, are done by Sandra Decoux and Alison Meeks with the image support of our partner 123RF. Graphics for social are done both in horizontal format as recommended by FB/Tw/LinkedIn but also square for Instagram. Shout out thanks to the video team of Sandra and Brian Teeman who have been creating various videos for various special events for use on our social platforms.
- We promote the features and benefits of Joomla! to a worldwide audience of enthusiasts.
- The SMT schedule regular posts via HootSuite and as well use it for news posts. Some days there is more news than others. We try to balance it out rather than flooding feeds.
- We strictly avoid controversial links, particularly those which involve Joomla! governance or community politics.
- Absolute priority is given to Joomla! Releases. Especially in the event of a security or new version release.
- We normally avoid mention of products or services developed by companies in the Joomla! Community that are not direct partners or sponsors.
- We do highlight events and teams in the community. Some of those are Certification, Showcase, JED, Open Source Friday’s, and volunteers.
- We coordinate our work with Joomla's release schedule and the marketing and communications needs of the project as a whole.
- The Joomla! Volunteer Code of Conduct fully applies to the Joomla! Community gathered on Social Media. Users must conform their behaviour accordingly. At no time will any of our team tolerate harassment or attacks.
- Links should posted with the best pictures and images pulled via metadata, if any. Click-through metrics are significantly higher for posts which contain an image.
- We direct Social Media participants to ask support questions about Joomla! at the Joomla! Forum or other Joomla support groups located around the web. The official Joomla support is the forum and we always provide a link to it. We do not provide support via any social platforms.
The official Joomla Facebook page is monitored by Alison Meeks with backup support from the rest of the team. Alison is also a member of several Joomla groups on Facebook and shares key posts to them such as updates/security patches etc. The Facebook JoomlaNoSpam Group is not an official Joomla property. Alison is an administrator in this group also. Rules for the NoSpam group are posted within the group. Ed and Hans also help in the group but are not admins.
The official Joomla Twitter account is monitored by Hans van der Meer with backup support from the rest of the team.
Lista de canales conocidos
- Twitter: @joomla - *Twitter: @joomla - Síguenos. Esta cuenta es principalmente para las noticias oficiales de Joomla y contenido de joomla.org.
- Twitter: @joomlaevents - Síguenos. Esta cuenta es principalmente para las noticias sobre eventos de Joomla. Tratamos de combinarla con Joomla!
- Twitter: @joomlaframework - Síguenos. Esta cuenta es principalmente para las noticias sobre el Framework de Joomla. Tratamos de combinarla con Joomla!
- Twitter: @joomladocs - Síguenos. Esta cuenta es principalmente para las noticias relacionadas con la documentación de Joomla!.
Twitter Accounts run by the Production or Marketing Departments:
- Developer Network: @JoomlaDeveloper
- Joomla! Documentation: @joomladocs
- Joomla! Framework: @joomlaframework
- Joomla! Bug Squad: @JoomlaBugSquad
- Joomla! Translation Centre: @JoomlaL10nC
- Joomla! GSoC: @Joomla_GSoC (managed by Sandra Decoux)
- Joomla! Volunteers: @joomlers (managed by Ed Hathaway)
Hay una lista de cuentas relacionadas con Joomla
Cuentas de Twitter de otras partes del Proyecto Joomlaǃ
¿Conoce más? ¡Queremos ponernos en contacto con usted para unir fuerzas! ¡Únase al chat!
- Twitter: @OSMatters
- Twitter: @JoomlaConnect
- Twitter: @JoomlaJUGS
- Twitter: @Joomla_JED
- Twitter: @joomlaevents
- Twitter: @jworldcon
- Twitter: @JoomlaVel
The official Joomla LinkedIn account is monitored by Hans van der Meer with backup support from the rest of the team.
The official YouTube account is updated by Sandra Decoux and Alison Meeks.
The official Joomla Instagram account is run and monitored by Sandra Decoux with backup by the team. Due to Instagram’s unique operation Sandra manages it and does the scheduled posts per her experience with the platform.
The official Joomla Pinterest account is monitored by Davide Messia with backup by the team.
A Joomla MeWe group account has been created by Alison Meeks to secure the name. Pages there are paid as they don’t do an “ads based” income program but the groups are free. If there gets to a point where there is enough interest we can approach the board for financial approval.
Want to Join the Social Media Team?
If you have the desire and are willing to commit the time we would love to have you join us on the Social Media Team. You can view available positions here: https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/social-media-team