Changing the Login Form module settings
From Joomla! Documentation
To change settings that control the information shown in the Login Form module and some aspects of its behaviour:
- Log in to the Administrator Backend. To learn how to do this read: Logging in or out of the Administrator Backend.
- Click the Extensions → Modules menu item.
- From the list of Modules find the Login type. There may be several pages of Modules listed so you might need to look on subsequent pages. You can make the search easier by clicking the drop-down list containing Select Type and clicking the Login item. (They are listed in alphabetical order.)
- Click the Module Name, i.e. Login Form.
- You will see the Module: [Edit] screen that contains four groups of fields: Module, Menu Assignment, Advanced and Module Permissions.
- Make the needed changes.
- Click the Save or Save & Close toolbar button to implement the new settings.
- The Save toolbar button will save your changes but leave you in the Module Edit screen.
- The Save & Close toolbar button will save your changes and return you to the Module list screen.
- You should see a green message: Module successfully saved that confirms your changes have been saved.