Multilingual Associations: Options
From Joomla! Documentation
Default permissions used for all content in the Multilingual Associations Component.
How to Access
- Components → Multilingual Associations
- click the Options toolbar button
To change the permissions for associations, do the following.
- Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- Find the desired Action.
- Configure ACL & Options. Users can edit the options and permissions.
- Configure Options Only. Users can edit the options exept the permissions.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface.
- Select the desired permission for the action you wish to change.
- Inherited. Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions.
- Allowed. Allowed for users in this Group.Note: If this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied. Denied for users in this Group.
- Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above.
- Save. Saves the association and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the association and closes the current screen.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- This Portal brings together information related specifically to Joomla 4.
|Related Help Screens
|Multilingual Associations: Options
|Default permissions used for all content in the Multilingual Associations Component.
|This screen is used to set up an Association between an item and installed site languages.
|Multilingual Associations: Edit
|Used to add or edit associations between languages displayed on a multilingual website.