From Joomla! Documentation
How to access
- Select Users → Privacy → Consents from the Administrator menu.
- Body. Displays information about the user information stored and consented (User's IP, browser used ...)
- Created. Indicates when the consent has been given by the user
- ID. This is a unique identification number for the privacy consent assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the item internally, and you cannot change this number.
Search bar. Near the top of the page you will see the search bar shown in the Screenshot above.
- Search by Text. Enter part of the search term and click the Search icon. Hover to see a Tooltip indicating which fields will be searched.To 'Search by ID' enter "id:x", where "x" is the ID number (for example, "id:19").
- Filter Options. Click to display the additional filters.
- Clear. Click to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
- Ordering. Shows the current list ordering field. 2 ways to change the order:
- Select from the dropdown list. Ordering may be in ascending or descending order.
- Click a column heading. The column heading toggles between ascending and descending order.
- Number to Display. Shows the number of items in a list. Select from the dropdown list to change the number displayed.The default for a site is '20' but this may be changed in the Global Configuration.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Invalid Consent. Activated when an item is selected.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.