Joomla! Code Contributors
From Joomla! Documentation
As a Joomla! Code Contributor... You're awesome.
Thank you for being a contributing member of the community!
The links on this page are to articles for helping a Joomla! Code Contributor submit pull requests, create unit tests, instruction on how to use Joomla Issue Tracker, and contribute to Joomla! code on GitHub.
List of all articles belonging to the "Bug Tracker" category. For more information about the Bug Squad and getting involved in the Joomla! Community, see the Bug Squad Portal page.
- Bug Tracking Process
- Bug and Issue Tracker Priority
- Component Patchtester for Testers
- Filing bugs and issues
- Testing Joomla! patches
- Testing Joomla! patches QuickReferenceGuide
For more articles and information:
See the Bug Squad Portal page.
GitHub Pull Requests
List of all articles belonging to the "GitHub" category
- Git branching quickstart
- Git for Coders
- Git for Testers and Trackers
- My first pull request to Joomla! on GitHub
- Using the GitHub UI to Make Pull Requests
- Working with Git and Eclipse
- Working with Git and GitHub
Joomla! Unit Tests
List of all articles belonging to the "Automated Testing" category.