From Joomla! Documentation
Dear Alatak, Welcome to Joomla! Documentation!
Yes, welcome! This site is dedicated to documenting Joomla!, the CMS software behind many websites!
You have now been added to documentation as a translator! If you check the page Documentation Translators, you should see your username. Please, take a look at the following pages. They might prove useful to you as a new translator here:
- Translation Guidelines
- Translation Quickstart Guide
- Translating Links
- Translating Categories
- Play in the Translation Sandbox
- Language policy on Joomla! Documentation
- Finding pages to translate
Translators have many channels for help with translating on Joomla! Documentation. Please join one or both.
- We have a Glip Group for Translators. Ask questions, get answers, and have some fun. Send a contact request to M-b-o, Sandra97 or MartijnM. Just add in your contact request you are a JDOC translator and one of us will add you to the group on Glip.
- Post on a talk page. Either the translation administrator who sent you this welcome or another translator of your language on the Documentation Translators page.
If you have any other questions, please ask me on my talk page. Alternatively, you can go to my user page and click the "gear" icon in the top right and send a private email to me. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here.
Thanks, and regards, (m-b-o (talk) 16:10, 29 August 2019 (CDT))