MATsxm/localise the j3.5 landing page
This user page or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this user page or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
This page is a working document to help with the translation/localisation of the Joomla! 3.5 landing page.
Just like the previous Joomla! 3.4 landing page which was translated into 20 different languages, the Marketing Working Group would like to present the new 3.5 version of Joomla! on a dedicated site and being translated in as many languages as possible.
We tried to follow (from top to bottom and left to right) all the elements to be translated from the original en-GB page. So that the translation is as faithful as possible to the spirit of the original, it is essential to refer to the live landing page where the en-GB content will be completed by on the 23th of November.
- The 3.5 Landing Page: [www.joomla.org/3]
If you want to discuss about the original texts or the translations, feel free to use the appropriated Talk pages on the JDocs or the JDocs Translations WG channel on Glip.
Do you know a Joomler that could help in translation? Please do not hesitate to spread the word as the challenge is to have more than 20 languages available for the 3.5.
Thank you to fill in the first section available for translation the right way with your real names.
- There can be more than one translator per language but please, translate only in your native language.
- The content must be 100% translated to be included in the Joomla! 3.5 Landing Page.
- Subject to changes
- Content 100% translated will be added to the site even after the final launch of the site.
Let's translate it
Information about Translator(s)
Translation by*: [firstname] [lastname] [(aka)]
in: [language name] - [language code]
* Thank you to fill the  in the correct way with your real name. There can be several translators for a same language.
Example: Translation by: Marc-Antoine Thevenet (MATsxm) in: Français - fr-FR