From Joomla! Documentation
As a Web designer you are concerned with the visual appearance and user functionality of a website.
Your knowledge of Joomla! itself may not be advanced as you may have to deal with a wide range of content management systems while working for a range of clients. You may be contracted to supply just a template or set of templates, or you may be asked to deliver a complete working website. You are likely to be increasingly concerned with issues of accessibility and will probably want to ensure that your designs pass various standard tests.
List of all articles belonging to the category "Template FAQ".
- How do you assign a template to a specific page?
- How do you change the image(s) in your template?
- How do you choose secure extensions?
- How do you modify a template?
- What can you do with a template?
- What is a template?
- What is the purpose of a template?
- What is the typical template directory structure?
Our template development documentation contains many articles, FAQs and tutorials. A first step to developing a template is understanding how templates are executed.
- Changing the site favicon
- Using Firebug With Your Joomla Website
- Using Joomla's Default Icomoon Fonts
- jdoc statements
- How to cloak email addresses
- Understanding Output Overrides
- Layout Overrides in Joomla!
- Creating clickable background images using CSS
- Using Class Suffixes
دروس مصمم ويب
List of all articles belonging to the categories "Tutorials" AND "Templates"