Web page diagnostic tools
From Joomla! Documentation
This article is tagged because it NEEDS UPDATING. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
Reason: All these tools mentioned are very dated and many are outright removed
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser
- Web Developer toolbar (Firefox, Flock, Seamonkey)
- Joomla Developer Toolbox - a collection of essential extensions for web developers (Firefox)
Internet Explorer Web Browser
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar (MSIE 7)
- DebugBar (MSIE 5 - 8, free for personal use)
- MSIE 8+, press SHIFT+F12 or click the Developer Tools icon in the command bar
- Users of Office XP and later may also install the "Script Debugger" via Office Setup. (The debugger is not installed by default.)
Opera Web Browser
Opera has a built-in diagnostic tool called Dragonfly. When viewing the page, right click and choose "Inspect Element" to start Dragonfly.
- Introduction to Opera Dragonfly (Opera 10+)