Bug Squad - Histoire
From Joomla! Documentation
The Bug Squad was created in December 2007. As of May 2010, JBS has been organised into the following teams:
- Tracker Team - Monitors the forums and trackers.
- Coding Team - Creates patches for Confirmed Issues.
- Testing Team - Tests Pending Issues.
- Automated Testing Team - Creates automated system and unit tests for tracker issues.
- Migration and Upgrade Team - Responsible for supporting migration and upgrading from the prior version to the current version.
These teams are not rigid, and JBS members can participate in whatever activities they wish. The purpose of these teams are to make it easier for the JBS members to focus their efforts and learn the skills required to successfully contribute to the project.