From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 02:30, 22 October 2008 by Rliskey
Welcome to the Joomla! Administrators Security Checklist.
- Security is a vast and fast-moving subject. No one document can cover it all. This checklist is designed to help you with only two things.
- Alert you to important security issues
- Point you in the right direction to learn more
- Not all security techniques are appropriate for both versions of Joomla. Where a technique applies to only one version, an image is added. For example:
- Joomla! 1.0.x Example
- Joomla! 1.5.x Example
- To take full advantage of new security features, ensure that all third party extensions are Joomla! 1.5 native.
- Download extensions from trusted sites, and compare the file's MD5 hash to detect download errors. This suggestions applies to both versions, so no compatibility image is used.
Pages in category ‘Security Checklist’
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.