Changing the Login Form module settings
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 04:48, 22 June 2008 by Chris Davenport
To change settings which control the information shown in the Login Form module and some aspects of its behaviour, do this:
- Log in to the Administrator back-end. To learn how to do this read: Logging in or out of the Administrator back-end.
- Click the Extensions > Module Manager menu item.
- From the list of Modules find the one called "Login Form". There may be several pages of Modules listed so you might need to look on subsequent pages. You can make the search easier by clicking the drop-down list containing Select Type and clicking the "mod_login" item (they are listed in alphabetical order).
- Click the Module Name, ie. Login Form.
- You will see the "Module: [Edit]" screen which contains three groups of fields: Details, Menu Assignment and Parameters.
- Make the changes you need to make.
- Click the Save or Apply toolbar button to implement the new settings:
- The Save toolbar button will save your changes and return you to the Module list screen.
- The Apply button will save your changes but leave you in the Module Edit screen.
- You should see a blue message: "Item saved." which confirms that your changes have been saved.
- If you see a red error message refer to Cannot save Module changes.