Changing the Login Form module settings
From Joomla! Documentation
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
To change settings which control the information shown in the Login Form module and some aspects of its behaviour, do this:
- Log in to the Administrator back-end. To learn how to do this read: Logging in or out of the Administrator back-end.
- Click the Extensions → Modules menu item.
- From the list of Modules find the type one called "Login". There may be several pages of Modules listed so you might need to look on subsequent pages. You can make the search easier by clicking the drop-down list containing Select Type and clicking the "Login" item (they are listed in alphabetical order).
- Click the Module Name, ie. Login Form.
- You will see the "Module: [Edit]" screen which contains four groups of fields: Module, Menu Assignment, Advanced and Module Permissions.
- Make the changes you need to make.
- Click the Save or Save & Close toolbar button to implement the new settings:
- The Save toolbar button will save your changes but leave you in the Module Edit screen.
- The Save & Close toolbar button will save your changes and return you to the Module list screen.
- You should see a green message: "Module successfully saved" which confirms that your changes have been saved.