Difference between revisions of "Component Development"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (added page needs, marker category for portal styling)
m (→Tutorials: little better list format, page still needs portal format)
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Revision as of 21:22, 29 August 2012
This page is tagged because it NEEDS PORTAL STYLING. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
Reason: Long page of just link lists.
- Joomla Beginning Developer Course
- Setting up your workstation for Joomla! development
- Secure coding guidelines
- Developing a Model-View-Controller Component
- File Structure and Naming Conventions
- Component Program Flow. UML sequence diagrams showing the control flow for a component.
- Component parameters
- Components:xml installfile. An example component XML installation file.
- Manifest files for the installation of extensions
- Supporting SEF URLs in your component
- Supporting plugins in your component
- Using JPagination in your component
- Adding sortable columns to a table in a component
- Using the JPane classes in a component
- Using the JHtmlTabs class in a component
- Using the editor in a component
- Adding AJAX to your component
- Ajax using MooTools
- How to add breadcrumbs
- Sending email from extensions
- Using the JToolBar class in the frontend
- Creating a toolbar for your component
- Creating a file uploader in your component
- Adding view layout configuration parameters
- Using a custom image in the menu bar title
- How to implement XML-RPC in a component
- Using multiple models in an MVC component
- Adding ACL rules to your component
- How to create a modal form field in 1.6/1.7
- JController and its subclass usage overview
- Managing Component Updates with Joomla!1.6 - Part 1
- Xml-rpc changes in Joomla! 1.6
- Creating PDF views
- Components:jform fields. and their usage
List of all articles belonging to the categories "Tutorials" AND "Component Development"
List of all articles belonging to the categories "FAQ" AND "Component Development"