From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 07:39, 15 March 2008 by Willebil
It would be naive to assume that a group of people can work together in perfect harmony. There are going to be times when someone feels they have been wronged. In these times the following procedure should apply:
- .Talk privately to the person concerned.
- If you still believe grievances exists, then bring in one or two other people to help mediate.
- If this fails then take the issue to the work group coordinator.
- If this fails take the issue with the work group coordinator to the Joomla! project leader.
- If this fails take the issue to the whole Core team for final determination.
Team members are encouraged to self-mediate all disputes. In all situations, treat 'wounds' appropriately. A prick on the finger just needs a tissue for a couple of seconds. Some grazes and cut just need a Band-Aid to help heal well but will probably heal anyway if left untouched. More serious lacerations need immediate intervention for survival. If a wound is left to attract an infection then the obvious threat of gangrene is present.