Core module chrome CSS
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 08:46, 22 February 2008 by Radiant tech
The core HTML output for modules can be extended in the <jdoc:include /> statement by adding the style attribute, style="stylename", where stylename corresponds to the "chrome" style used to wrap the module.
.moduletableclass applied to a <table> element of no set width that surrounds the module output
- <th> tags surround the module title, if enabled
- No additional CSS styling is added
- Output is the same as the "Table" style above, but also wraps the output in second table of 100% width
.moduletableclass applied to a <div> that surrounds the module output
- <h3> tags surround the module title, if enabled
.moduleclass is applied to the outermost <div>
- The module output is surrounded with four layers of <div>s to allow for rounded corners.