Customising the JA Purity template/customisations/Replacing the header pictures
From Joomla! Documentation
< J1.5:Customising the JA Purity template | customisationsRevision as of 07:15, 27 July 2008 by Sybil
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section
- Find the header pictures in your ja_purity template folder: The image directory stores two subdirectories, namely header and rtl, as well as the other JA Purity image files.
- Open the header directory, download one of them and note, that your new pictures have to have the same names, id est header1.jpg, header2.jpg and header3.jpg.
- Analyze the size, it is 600 x 80 pixels, and create your image files 600 x 80 pixels according to your needs.
- Create three files and rename them header1.jpg, header2.jpg and header3.jpg. The smaller in KB, the faster these new header images load.
- Upload these three image files into your header directory. Please do not forget to reload your page to see the changes.