Difference between revisions of "Developers/Templates"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (clean up)
m (fixing line break from category)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 02:19, 1 September 2012
Our template development documentation contains many articles, FAQs and tutorials. A first step to developing a template is understanding how templates are executed.
- jdoc statements
- How to cloak email addresses
- Understanding Output Overrides
- Layout Overrides in Joomla 2.5
- Creating clickable background images using CSS
- Using Class Suffixes
- Jim Yuzwalk has contributed a useful introduction to Joomla templates (download the example template from here).
For more information, see Template Development.