From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 13:55, 23 January 2010 by Chris Davenport
The bulk of the documentation effort now revolves around this wiki.
- If you are new to MediaWiki then you should consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- List of local wiki templates that can be used in your wiki pages. Templates reduce repetition and are the basis of modular documentation.
- List of local wiki extensions that have been installed on this wiki. Extensions provide additionally functionality to the wiki such as syntax highlighting and conditional expressions.
- List of local interwiki links that are available on this wiki. These provide useful shortcuts to creating URLs to other websites including the Joomla! forum, help screens and issue tracker; as well as links to the PHP documentation or Wikipedia.
- requested but yet empty pages
- the Cookie jar contains pages that have been categorised as being small, well-defined tasks that require minimal commitment to complete.
- Category:Articles that require a review also awaiting a copy editor
- Landing pages are pages that match important keywords used by people using search engines to find documentation.
- Pages that define terms can be added to the Glossary category by adding [[Category:Glossary]] at the end of the page.
- Try to use the Image naming convention.