From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 11:00, 10 May 2008 by CirTap
<translate> As a documentor you have the unenviable task of creating material for a wide range of readers from beginning users to advanced professional developers. You will need to know how to use various tools (such as this wiki) and you will need to read guidelines and other meta documents. You will probably need to update those documents over time too.</translate>
- If you are new to MediaWiki then you should consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- List of local wiki templates that can be used in your wiki pages. Templates reduce repetition and are the basis of modular documentation.
- List of local wiki extensions that have been installed on this wiki. Extensions provide additionally functionality to the wiki such as syntax highlighting and conditional expressions.
- List of local interwiki links that are available on this wiki. These provide useful shortcuts to creating URLs to other websites including the Joomla! forum, help screens and issue tracker; as well as links to the PHP documentation or Wikipedia.
- Please read the Joomla! Editorial Style Guide.
- Words to watch
- requested but yet empty pages
- Category:Articles that require a review also awaiting a copy editor
- Landing pages in this wiki
- Pages that define terms can be added to the Glossary category by adding [[Category:Glossary]] at the end of the page.
- MediaWiki setup notes
- Cookie jar