From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 15:24, 26 April 2008 by Dextercowley
How to Access
Select Components → Banner → Clients from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. Or select the 'Clients' link from the Banner Manager screen.
The Banner Client Manager is where you can edit existing Banner Clients and create new ones. Note that you need to have at least 1 Banner Client and 1 Banner Category defined before you can add your first Banner.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- #. An indexing number automatically assigned by Joomla! for ease of reference.
- Checkbox. Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as Publish and Unpublish, can work with multiple items. Others, such as Edit, only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press Edit, the first item will be opened for editing.
- Client Name. The name of the Banner Client. You may click on the name to open the Client for editing.
- Contact. The Contact for this Client.
- # Banners. The number of Banners defined for this Client.
- ID. The ID number. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla!. It is used to identify the item internally, for example in internal links. You can not change this number.
- Display #. The number of items to display on one page. If there are more items than this number, you can use the page navigation buttons (Start, Prev, Next, End, and page numbers) to navigate between pages. Note that if you have a large number of items, it may be helpful to use the Filter options, located above the column headings, to limit which items display (where applicable).