Difference between revisions of "Screen.messages.edit.15"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (Screen.messages.edit.15 moved to Help15:Screen.messages.edit.15: Moved to version-specific namespace.)
Revision as of 15:49, 22 March 2010
How to Access
Select Tools → Write Message from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. Or click the "New" icon in the toolbar of the Private Messaging screen.
This screen lets you write and send a private message.
- To. Select the User you wish to send the message to from the drop-down list box. Note that only Users who are members of the "Super Administrator" group can read private messages.
- Subject. The subject of the message.
- Message. The body of the message.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Send. Send the message. Note that the Subject and Message fields cannot be blank.
- Cancel. Go back to the main screen of the Manager, without saving the modifications you made.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.