Admin My Profile Edit
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 22:28, 15 January 2011 by LegacyDave
Add or edit the administrator profile.
How to access
- Select Site → Control Panel → Edit Profile from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel.
The My Profile screen is new to Joomla! 1.6. It allows you to enter the administrator information. This used to be accessed under the user profile iin previous Joomla! versions.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Make Default.
- Edit. Opens the editing screen for the selected item. If more than one item is selected (where applicable), only the first item will be opened. An item can also be opened for editing by clicking on its Title or Name.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited. See Options.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.
Gives some advice to a person, recommends the best options based on a wide audience of developers.
- To edit installed templates: Template Manager: Templates