Difference between revisions of "Components Banners Clients"
From Joomla! Documentation
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
'''Filter by Partial Title'''
'''Filter by Partial Title'''
You can filter the list of items
You can filter the list of items by part of the .
the , the
Revision as of 18:15, 10 October 2010
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It is used to add or edit banner clients.
How to Access
- Select Components → Banners → Clients from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. You can also select the 'Clients' menu link from the Banner Categories Manager, Banner Manager or the Banner Tracks Manager.
The Banner Client Manager is where you can edit existing Banner Clients or create new ones. Note that you must have at least one Banner Client and one Banner Category defined before you can add your first Banner.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Checkbox. Check this box to select one or more items. To select all items, check the box in the column heading. After one or more boxes are checked, click a toolbar button to take an action on the selected item or items. Many toolbar actions, such as Publish and Unpublish, can work with multiple items. Others, such as Edit, only work on one item at a time. If multiple items are checked and you press Edit, the first item will be opened for editing.
- Client. The name of the Banner Client. You may click on the name to open the Client for editing.
- Contact. The Contact for this Client.
- Published. Whether or not the banner is in a published state. A green circle with a white check mark in it means the banner is published. A red circle with a white dot in it means the banner is in an unpublished state.
- Active. The number of Banners defined for this Client.
- Meta Keywords. Meta keywords to be used for this client's banners.
- Purchase Type. The banner purchase type of the client. This is used to indicate how the client purchased the display time for their banners - monthly, yearly, etc...
- ID. The ID number. This is a unique identification number for this item assigned automatically by Joomla!. It is used to identify the item internally, for example in internal links. You can not change this number.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Delete. To delete one or more items, select them and click this button. The selected items will be deleted. Note: only empty items can be deleted.
- Edit. Select one item and click on this button to open it in edit mode. If you have more than one item selected (where applicable), the first item will be opened. You can also open an item for editing by clicking on its Title or Name.
- New. Click on this button to create a new item. You will enter the New page for this item.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.
Clients and Categories Links
At the top left, above the Filter, you will see 3 links as shown below:
- Banners. Press this link to go to the Banner Manager page.
- Clients. This link is disabled, since we are already in the Clients page.
- Categories Press this link to go to the Banner Category Manager page.
Filter by Partial Title
You can filter the list of items by typing part of the client's name.
Filter by Published State In the upper right area, above the column headings, there is one drop-down box as shown below:
Only items matching the selected state will display in the list.
- Select State. Use the drop-down list box to select the published state: Published, Unpublished, Archived, Trashed, or All (any).