Components Messaging Write
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 05:22, 17 May 2010 by Noxidsoft
This page is tagged because it NEEDS REVIEW. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
How to Access
Select Components → Messaging → Read Private Messages from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation. And/Or click the "New" icon in the toolbar of the Read Private Messages screen.
This screen lets you write and send a private message to others with the correct User Groups permissions.
- Recipient. Click on the "Change User" button to open the modal pop-up and then select the User you wish to send the message to from the Name list.
- Subject. The subject of the message. It helps if this is descriptive of the Message body.
- Message. The body of the message. It helps if the body of the Message is meaningful and kept relatively short.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Send. Send the message. Note that the Recipient, Subject and Message fields cannot be blank.
- Cancel. Go back to the main screen of the Manager, without saving the modifications you made.
- Help. Opens this Help Screen.