Extensions Module Manager Random Image
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 16:31, 11 July 2010 by Chris Davenport
This Module displays a random image from a directory. An example is shown below:
The Module Type name for this Module is "mod_random_image". It is not related to any other component.
- Image Type. The type of image to display. Options are "jpg", "png", "gif", and so on. The default is "jpg".
- Image Folder. The folder on the server that stores the image files. The path is relative to the site URL (for example, "images/stories").
- Link. Optional web site to link to when image is clicked.
- Width (px). Optional image width, in pixels. If entered, image will be forced to this width.
- Height (px). Optional image height, in pixels. If entered, image will be forced to this height.
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.