Extensions Module Manager Statistics
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 12:53, 25 January 2011 by Toretto
This Module shows a set of web site statistics. An example is shown below:
The Module Type name for this Module is "mod_stats". It is not related to any other component.
- Server Info. Whether or not to show server information.
- Site Info. Whether or not to show site information.
- Hit Counter. Whether or not to show hit counter information.
- Increase Counter. Optional number to increase "Content View Hits" by. This number is added to the actual number of hits.
- Module Class Suffix. A suffix applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows you to create customized CSS styles that will apply just to this module. You would then modify the "template.css" file of your template to apply styling to this new class.
- Enter this parameter with a leading space to create a new CSS class for this module. Enter the parameter without a leading space to change the CSS class name for this module.
- See the tutorial Using Class Suffixes in Joomla! 1.5/1.6 for more information.
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.