Extensions Module Manager Statistics
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 13:55, 12 May 2011 by Toretto
How to access
To add the Stastistics module, go to your site back-end. Using the top menu, go to Extensions -> module manager and select "new". Then, select Statistics. Alternatively, you can open an existing module.
The Statistics Module shows information about your server installation together with statistics on the Web site users, number of Articles in your database and the number of Web links you provide.
- Server Info. Whether or not to show server information.
- Site Info. Whether or not to show site information.
- Hit Counter. Whether or not to show hit counter information.
- Increase Counter. Optional number to increase "Content View Hits" by. This number is added to the actual number of hits.
- Module Class Suffix. A suffix applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows you to create customized CSS styles that will apply just to this module. You would then modify the "template.css" file of your template to apply styling to this new class.
- Enter this parameter with a leading space to create a new CSS class for this module. Enter the parameter without a leading space to change the CSS class name for this module.
- See the tutorial Using Class Suffixes in Joomla! 1.5/1.6 for more information.
- Alternative layout Apply an alternative layout or template override
- Module Class Suffix Apply a CSS suffix to the module
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
- Cache Time. The length of time, in minutes, before the Module is re-cached.
Just because you could display your server information, doesn't mean you should, or that it's a good idea!