Extensions Module Manager Who Online
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 11:45, 25 January 2011 by Toretto
This Module displays information about Users currently browsing the web site. An example is shown below:
The Module Type name for this Module is "mod_whosonline". It is not related to any other component.
- Caching. Always set to "Never".
- # of Guests / Members. Display the total number of Guests (Users who are not logged in) and Members (Users who are logged in).
- Member Names. Display a list of the names of Members logged in. No count of Guests will display.
- Both. A count of users and a list of Member Names will both display.
- Module Class Suffix. A suffix applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows you to create customized CSS styles that will apply just to this module. You would then modify the "template.css" file of your template to apply styling to this new class.
- Enter this parameter with a leading space to create a new CSS class for this module. Enter the parameter without a leading space to change the CSS class name for this module.
- See the tutorial Using Class Suffixes in Joomla! 1.5/1.6 for more information.