Extensions Module Manager Breadcrumbs
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 08:23, 22 June 2011 by Topazgb
This Module shows a set of navigation links that illustrates where you are inside the web site and allows you to navigate back. An example is shown below:
The Module Type name for this is "Breadcrumbs". This Module does not relate to any other component.
- Show "You Are Here" Whether or not to show the text "You are Here" before the Breadcrumb Path.
- Show Home. Whether or not to show the Home page in the Breadcrumbs path.
- Text for Home entry. The text to display for the Home page in the Breadcrumbs.
- Show Last. Shall the last element be shown.
- Text Serarator. The text to use to separate navigation elements. If blank, ">>" is used.
- Alternative Layout Can specify an alternative breadcrumb layout if alternatives are configured.
- Module Class Suffix Can specify an alternative style if additional styles are configured in your template.
- Caching. Options available to pull this parameter from the global configuration settings, or to disable Caching.