Extensions Extension Manager Database
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 08:57, 14 March 2013 by Wilsonge
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It is used to check and fix any database issues with your website.
How to Access
- Select Extensions → Extension Manager from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. Then select the Database menu item in the Extension manager screen that appears.
This checks that your database is up to date with your Joomla programs.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Fix. This program attempts to fix any database table structure problems found in the Database check. It runs any database schema change scripts (from the folder
administrator/components/com_admin/sql/updates) that were not run during the version update. It then re-checks whether or not the database is up to date. If it is successful, the message "Database table structure is up to date" will show.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters or permissions can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Links to Other Screens
At the top left, you will see the following five links:
- Install. Links to the Install Screen.
- Update. Links to the Update Screen.
- Manage. Links to the Manage Screen.
- Discover. Links to the Discover Screen.
- Warnings. Links to the Warnings Screen.